Herbalife--Issues w/ fat loss and calorie intake

Options
Let me introduce myself

I began a 90 day weight-loss challenge at my work on June 1st. I have lost 12 lbs since the 1st(approx 15 days). HOWEVER, I haven't noticed any significant change in my neck size nor my waist size nor the love handles aspect. I assume the weight that I have lost since I began is only water weight.

My Herbalife plan consists of the Ultimate Program which consists of the following:

I drink approx. 80 oz(10 glasses) of water per day
I sleep approx. 8 hours per day
I exercise approx 1 hour per day each day. Pure cardio with 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening
I have reduced my soda/sugary intake from the usual 60 oz per day......... to 20oz once per week

Breakfast(at 9am) and Dinner(at 9pm):
*Forumla 1 shake mix(cookies&cream) along with a Tablespoon of Personalized Protein Powder
*Herbal Aloe Drink(3 capfuls mixed with half a cup of water)
*Herbal Tea Concentrate(8 fl oz of water mixed with a teaspoon of the product)

Snacks(usually around noon and 6pm)---I usually make a choice and choose one of the following each time depending on what I cam craving:
*A full banana
*Cup of grapes
*Cup of cucumbers
*Cup of sweet peas
*Cup of walnuts

Lunch:
Inconsistent and my personal challenge

According to MyFitnesspal.....it says I should consume approx 1300 calories per day given my weight/height/activity profile. As you can see....My main challenge is finding a colorful meal to fill my recommended calorie intake which is an 800 calorie meal since the breakfast/dinner already account for 300 calories in it by themselves. Given my schedule and distance from my home to work it isn't feasible to cook/arrange myself a meal thus I resort to restaurants to supply my LUNCH needs. Any suggestions on this front?

In addition I take one pill of each of the following TWICE a day.
Amigogen
Total Control
Termo-Bond
Cell-u-Loss
Cell Activator
Multi-Vitamin

Should I start using Prolessa too?

Replies

• veggiemuncher12
    veggiemuncher12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You should be following the meal plan /protein estimator from you coach to get your cals... I go by the the plan says for me, not so much this site.