NSV (first one)

Options
Southernb3lle
Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
I have just started this journey (again) about a week ago and have been able to stay focused and motivated through this site. I have managed to lose 4 lbs so far and a few inches. But the most amazing thing is this...for the first time this morning I was looking in the mirror and was able to see a difference in my hips and my waist. I had asked my hubby if he could tell and he said "Yes, I can tell. I noticed when I was holding onto you" . Well, that made me feel AMAZING! To know that I AM getting somewhere and the working out it actually working. I'm currently doing The Butt Bible Workout and will be starting Level 2 tomorrow. I just had to share my excitement. I'm over the moon at the moment. It is little things like this that keep me going. Thanks for listening. :)

Replies

• Mzfoster0517
    Mzfoster0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love NSV!!!, Congrats on yours, it's always nice to have those moments :)
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    COngrats!!! Great NSV. Keep up the good work!!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Seeing the differences in the mirror is so much fun! You got this!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Congrats!!! It's definitely a boost when your significant other notices the changes in your body and comments! WTG! :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your NSV!!!! They are such great motivators!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!