How long to break a plateau?

Options
Hi everyone

I have spent some time reading all the forum posts on here and believe I have got some good information on how to go about breaking my plateau.

Just so you have a little background: I have been pursuing my weight loss goal since the beginning of March this year. I was 258lb. I'm 5'10 and 25 years old, mother of one. Over the last three months I have lost 25lb, at a steady rate. I have been eating 1200-1300 calories a day, going to the gym for cardio and strength training 2-3 times a week. Around a month ago, my weight loss began stalling and now is at a complete standstill. My goal weight (initially) is 175lb, so I still have 58lb to go.
Since my weight loss has stalled, I have:
Began drinking water (for the first time ever, I hate the stuff), around 7 glasses per day. I have changed my gym workout, I'm lifting heavier and opting for circuit/interval training instead of my regularcardio. I have upped my calories to 1500-1600 per day.

I realise that everyone is different, and that nobody can give me an exact answer, but if anybody could advise me, I'd like to know:
a) if there is anything that I can do to improve my situation, that I am not already doing, and
b) how long I can expect to remain stuck at this weight before what I am doing takes effect.
I only ask because I do not want to gear myself up for a loss, just to be disappointed for months on end! I find it much easier to stay motivated if I have as much information as possible.

Thank you in advance, and best wishes on your journeys!