College girl looking for a fresh start & some friends!

Options
Hello!

My name is Liz and I'm a 21 year old college student. I'm not really new to this website but after constant on and off again weight loss kicks, I decided I just wanted everything completely fresh.

While I was in high school I lost 15 pounds and then before I knew it within a year after that I was up 25-30 pounds and here I am 2 years later and in the exact same spot! While I somehow haven't gained any more weight, I haven't lost any either.

Sooooooo this time around I'm just really going to try to stay motivated so I can finally just lose the weight, and be at a good place again.

I'm 5'6" and 21 years old, looking to lose about 35 pounds.

I would LOVE some extra motivation, so feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Welcome Liz!

I'm also a student that used to be in great shape in HS, but started to slack in college. It's pretty typical actually, I'm sure you've heard of the "Freshman 15" lol.

You can totally do it again and I'll do what I can to help ya along the way. I'm pretty familiar with the fitness scene, I was a gym junkie in high school, so I'll offer any advice I have. I just signed up here 2 days ago and LOVE it already! I'm already finding there's a ton of support around if you ask for it.

Best of luck to you!!!
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    BTW I just saw your in WI me too. I'm in the Milwaukee area and go to UWM
  • AngelsHaveToFly74
    Options
    Welcome Liz :) I am new here too.....almost a week....But I love it :)
  • Lalala_Liz
    Lalala_Liz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome Liz!

I'm also a student that used to be in great shape in HS, but started to slack in college. It's pretty typical actually, I'm sure you've heard of the "Freshman 15" lol.

You can totally do it again and I'll do what I can to help ya along the way. I'm pretty familiar with the fitness scene, I was a gym junkie in high school, so I'll offer any advice I have. I just signed up here 2 days ago and LOVE it already! I'm already finding there's a ton of support around if you ask for it.

Best of luck to you!!!

Haha "Freshman 15" or "Freshman/Sohpomore/Junior 30" in my case. College has CLEARLY won so far, but since I have a disgusting amount of free time during summer, I'm hoping this will be a good start to getting back in shape.

And thanks! Good luck to you, too!
    BTW I just saw your in WI me too. I'm in the Milwaukee area and go to UWM

Nice! I'm home in Illinois for the summer but I go to school up in Eau Claire at UWEC.
  • Lalala_Liz
    Lalala_Liz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome Liz :) I am new here too.....almost a week....But I love it :)

Thank you!