Replies

• les104
    les104 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sweet success!!!
  • heidi5k
    heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I love how in the first pic, you're just sitting back - kinda taking it all in, and in the second pic, you're straight up proud. You should be!! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Nice job dude!!!
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    With respect, you look older in the before pic even with out a head shot. That is some transformation!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    *drool* I mean, excellent job :)
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Wow! The abs are comin in :) Great job hun
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    You've done a great job! Congrats and thanks for the additional inspiration!
  • RF3377
    RF3377 Posts: 97
    Options
    What an amazing transformation, well done!
  • erikapereira
    erikapereira Posts: 196
    Options
    :O you look great!
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !
  • kbd388
    kbd388 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It's amazing what a difference you've made. In the first picture it looks like you are content to be sitting there drinking, and in the 2nd pic you look like you're in charge!
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Quite a being of inspiration you are.
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I need some encouraging I have only lost 3 lbs in 1 month and working out very hard. Any suggestions
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I need some encouraging I have only lost 3 lbs in 1 month and working out very hard. Any suggestions
    first I cut eatting fast food,started being active instead of sitting around watching tv,followed this site and stayed under my calories and made sure I logged anything I put in my mouth,then after about 6 months I started weights and ab exercises alternating days,lots of walks and hikes,then I got a fitbit a month ago to show my actual calories that I burn so I dont eat over them,eat home made food ,not much processed food,it was a big change in my life style but so worth it..I hope this helps you ,,add me as a friend if you like,Andy
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing how you got to your goal. The hard work and changes that you made in your lifestyle definitely show, that is awesome! LOVE seeing such amazing success!
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • ReadyToShine
    Options
    Great job!!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! Keep up the great work!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Nice 6 pack start there!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!