Newbee on the board!!

katetate
katetate Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Signed up a couple of weeks ago, just now acutally participating! I am hoping that this will help to motivate me into the gym on a regular basis! I have never done this kind of thing before and am excited to see how it works!!

Replies

• PatB52
    PatB52 Posts: 65
    Hi Kate! I just signed up a couple of days ago and I'm loving this website. I think you will find good support and inspiration here.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    hey welcome to MFP you guys
  • rstendie
    rstendie Posts: 18 Member
    Welcome. I hope that this site gives you everything you need. I love it! If you need anything let me know and maybe I can help!:happy:
  • eva512
    eva512 Posts: 92 Member
    Hi

This is the first time I.ve ever done anything like this before also:wink:

Its been extremely helpful and fun:tongue: I feel more accountable for what I,m eating and the people on this site have been very supportive and helpful.:flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Hi, welcome to MFP. :smile:
  • HI! I'm new here too :D I hope you find the strength to keep motivated!!! You can do anything you put your mind to :D
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.