Help me. =]

Options
Hi all, My name is Sarah.

When I started this site in December, I had such a great support and motivation group. Somehow it has all dwindled. People have left, or just stopped commenting in general. I need some more friends who are willing to support and motivate me and I will do the same.

I'm down about 20 since I started, but I have quite a bit to go before my goal weight. Ideally, I want to be really close by Aug. when I go back home and to Florida to visit friends and family. I wan to drop jaws.

Replies

• hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Im very active on the boards. If you are too, give me an add. : )
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I would love to encourage you each day as you encourage me also. My name is LaNita-user name laarae-friend me-let's help each other.:flowerforyou:
  • leanneb205
    leanneb205 Posts: 76
    Options
    You can add me, i just joined today but would really benefit to friends who actively take part in giving motivation and support and want the same in return. Without support i'll probably not get to my goal weight!
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You can add me, i just joined today but would really benefit to friends who actively take part in giving motivation and support and want the same in return. Without support i'll probably not get to my goal weight!

Welcome! You will love this.
  • momof4ts
    momof4ts Posts: 118
    Options
    Would love to bf, freinds! I want to b down a lot by august also! We can encourage eachother:smile:
  • Daniela_Ress
    Options
    HI there
    Add me and I can support u.
  • courtneyxjayne
    Options
    Hi there! I'm really new here, I just discovered this website a few days ago, but I'd love to be a support buddy! I've lost about ten pounds in a month, but I have a lot to go before I reach my goal. If you want to chat feel free to add me! :)
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I can't wait for the support and motivation, and I can't wait to do the same for you!
  • tstokes65
    tstokes65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Tammy i joined about a week ago so im pretty new. I have found this site to be quite helpful and have been checking in quite often throughout the day. There's absolutely nothing wrong with needing a little encouragement and motivation so feel free to add me!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I love motivating people! &am always on here, feel free to add :)
    good luck on your journey!