fell off wagon, missed next wagon, took bus in opposite dire

Options
arggh!!!!
so i got down to 11st 13 which was a massive goal for me then i completely ignored this website for ages went on two holidays and came back weighing 12st 5 this morning. haven't done any exercise since july so will be starting hopefully tonight afterwork. i have fallen behind with university stuff too. im looking forward to the end of the week though because i think i will be back on track by then. i do love holidays but i hate coming home to find a new waistline lol.

good thing is i haven't smoked or worn patches for three weeks now so im definately over the worst. starting top sleep better which is why i though today is exercise day and tommorrow is do university work day. lol i feel better already.

Replies

• Rebeccamur
    Options
    It's NEVER too late to get the next wagon :smile: Imagine that feeling when you feel your clothes are loose on you, you step on the scales and want to burst with happiness when you see the numbers get smaller and smaller! :bigsmile: Its just around the corner, don't waste your precious energy on negativity you deserved your holiday and your break now its time to get back in gear Thats all! Best Of Luck:flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hey

I've been a wreck this summer as well and have put back on a few that I am determined to get off..starting NOW
    Good luck getting back on track...hope u enjoyed the Holiday!

Kim
  • LydiaJay
    LydiaJay Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    funny as...catch that wagon!!!

I am slimming down because - apart from the *kitten*, stomach and back looking like a spare tyre - I want to look good on the beach when I get to Australia in November.

Only thing is, once I reach my weight goal and I look stunning again :glasses: after 3 weeks of 'Australian' food I just KNOW all that hard work will have disappeared in to the Aus economy and back on to my waistline. I really am going to have watch my food on holiday - as it goes in me mouth! :wink: :laugh:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    That's the great thing about wagons - there is always another coming along!!

I know you can get back on easily, you did it before!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Congrats on three weeks with no cigs!:drinker: That is a huge accomplishment!

My diet has been terrible lately, im starting over today to! Tried yesterday, but the wagon hit a bump and I feel off:ohwell: . As long as i keep trying, I will ride that wagon:wink:

Good Luck to you:flowerforyou: