stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stup

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
stupid stupid cramps.....!!!!! they are soooo severe this month and i just cant wait for it to be over and it just came to visit yesterday :grumble: :grumble: not only am i crampy but i am soooooo pissy...... but atleast im not having any cravings i guess............STUPID STUPID STUPID time of the month

p.s. this was just my little rant to aunt flo

Replies

• Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    *HUG*
  • hasiangirl
    awwww ty hun *hugs back* :flowerforyou:

*meanwhile kicks aunt flow* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    lol me too crampy since yesterday, a lil salty craving but so far so good, not as pissy as you tho lol :happy: just this stupid lower back pain i get every month, grrr

hope you feel better:flowerforyou:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Must be something severe in the air.....I got so bad yesterday that I threw up....haven't had cramps that bad for a LONG time. I've taken two strong pain killers today and am only so so..........

you are not alone. :wink:
  • hasiangirl
    lmao i turn into an evil bad bad word when its this time of the month..i think its hormones mixed with bad cramps no idea....but last night my boyfriend asked what i wanted to make for dinner and i swear my head spun around like the girl from the exorcist (minus the pea soup effect) and i said why dont u ever f'ing chime in and tell me what u want ME to make YOU for dinner lmao.....and then i just went back to what i was doing...my poor bf had this look of dismay on his face like i had just broken his favorite toy or something :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i apologized later on, boy its embaressing to look like a headcase lmao
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    I know how that is. I don't really get cranky or anything but the cramps hurt like HELL
    *hugs*
  • Saken
    Saken Posts: 476
    i feel fine! :laugh:

edit: but i wish you go get well soon :)
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Timely Edit there Saken, and very wise...
  • hasiangirl
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh no i just get pissy at my poor bf and he knows it....usually he opts to just stay out of my way lmao
  • Saken
    Saken Posts: 476

thanks ;)
  • igmom
    igmom Posts: 90
    Cramps are the worst! They are just about my biggest motivation to lose weight because the smaller I am, the worse they are. Try some Alieve... and knock it back with a bottle of wine. Hang in there!
  • igmom
    igmom Posts: 90
    Wait a sec! I meant, the smaller I am, the less severe they are. Funny! I have a writing bachelor's and a communications master's. Apparently not worth much.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    and i think it's true working out makes you feel better...my back still hurts but cramps not too bad :)
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Yeah, unfortunately, I got mine today too, sucks. My back is killing me! Supposedly working out helps all of this... It doesn't help that it is like 900 degrees either! Uggh. TG this only lasts 5 days. Irritating altogether. My head hurts too. I think on this note, I am going to bed... good night everyone!
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    I haven't gotten mine yet. I get it next week and I just got the paragard IUD, which says it can make your cramps even worse. So I'll be right there with you ladies next week after you're all done with Aunt Flo.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    stupid stupid cramps.....!!!!! they are soooo severe this month and i just cant wait for it to be over and it just came to visit yesterday :grumble: :grumble: not only am i crampy but i am soooooo pissy...... but atleast im not having any cravings i guess............STUPID STUPID STUPID time of the month

p.s. this was just my little rant to aunt flo

youre allowed to be pissy if you are uncomfortable and in pain! hope ya feel better soon hasiangal:flowerforyou:
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,082 Member
    I used to have cramp, sharp pain, bloated when I have period.
    Since I switch to low carb diet, I don't have that problem anymore. In fact, the period comes and goes and I can't feel the different.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    I discovered the solution to this problem earlier this year. It can be summed up in one word:

H-Y-S-T-E-R-E-C-T-O-M-Y:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I had a laparoscopic one last January, and never felt better. I realize most of you that posted are all considerably younger than I am, and probably anticipate having children, so this is not an option, but my only regret is not doing it sooner.

BTW, I have heard that having kids can result in less intense discomfort during future monthly cycles.

I am sorry for all who are suffering. :sad: I have not forgotten how lousy I used to feel, and I was eating Ibuprofen like candy--lucky my kidneys are still working fine.
  • hasiangirl
    I used to have cramp, sharp pain, bloated when I have period.
    Since I switch to low carb diet, I don't have that problem anymore. In fact, the period comes and goes and I can't feel the different.
    i do eat a low amount of carbs.....and most of them are natural carbs......i never really get bloated just really really bad cramps and very moody lol.....my cramps are still bad today :sad:
This discussion has been closed.