Replies

• obeserat
    obeserat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look great! Don't get hung up on the "fat days" -- just look at those pics' and "keep going"!!! GREAT JOB!
  • hollyrenee1990
    hollyrenee1990 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Great job, beautiful before and after. Keep up the Good Work!

Thank you!
  • Steph13RN
    Steph13RN Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Um .... you look FANTASTIC!!
    I love how your shirt defines that itty bitty waist of yours!!
    CONGRATS!!
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    You look great! Don't get hung up on the "fat days" -- just look at those pics' and "keep going"!!! GREAT JOB!

Thank you! Its hard to get out of that mental phase Im in about it. Im happier I can wear cutier things but I still want to be smaller...I will get there with time! Thanks again!
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    Um .... you look FANTASTIC!!
    I love how your shirt defines that itty bitty waist of yours!!
    CONGRATS!!

Thanks hun... Ive had that top for awhile & was scared to put it on! Im just ready to actually feel confident to rock it in public when I lose the last 15 pounds.
  • chicago_dad
    chicago_dad Posts: 357
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    You look amazing!! you shouldn't have days when you feel fat!
  • karaokegurl
    Options
    You look amazing! truly amazing!......you honestly don't need to lose a single pound more, but if it will make you happy than go for it:)
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow ! You look amazing ! We are the same height and had the same starting weight ! (started MFP at 183 now currently at 128lbs at 5'2.5) You can do it.... but I just got to say you look great and healthy !
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    You look amazing! truly amazing!......you honestly don't need to lose a single pound more, but if it will make you happy than go for it:)

Ive been told that I few times lately.. I guess I will keep working out... If the weight dont come off and I just tone I think I will be ok with that lol. I like having curves....I dont want to get too thin.
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Daaaannnnng You go girl! You look awesome
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    Wow ! You look amazing ! We are the same height and had the same starting weight ! (started MFP at 183 now currently at 128lbs at 5'2.5) You can do it.... but I just got to say you look great and healthy !

Add me for motivation please! I think these last 15 will be a struggle! Thanks for you comment! (:
  • tyandlindsma
    tyandlindsma Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congrats on your loss! It sounds like you have a good, reasonable plan and that's great because it's easy to adopt for a lifetime! My stats are almost identical to yours, BTW! I'm also 5'2 and started Weight Watchers in Dec at 182 lbs. I'm currently just using MFP and am down to 152. My g/w is also 130, but as I get closer, I may adjust it depending on how I feel I look.

Again, great job. I hope to be where you are soon! You are my THINspiration :smile:
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    Nice!
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congrats on your loss! It sounds like you have a good, reasonable plan and that's great because it's easy to adopt for a lifetime! My stats are almost identical to yours, BTW! I'm also 5'2 and started Weight Watchers in Dec at 182 lbs. I'm currently just using MFP and am down to 152. My g/w is also 130, but as I get closer, I may adjust it depending on how I feel I look.

Again, great job. I hope to be where you are soon! You are my THINspiration :smile:

Aww feel free to add me! I love finding people around the same stats!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats to you!
  • flstarlady65
    flstarlady65 Posts: 129
    Options
    Wonderful pictures of you (and baby).

This is always inspiring for me and the fact that you started out where I am (179/5'1"). Any tips you can give us (food, exercise, etc) would be gratefully appcreciated.

Jo
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    Wonderful pictures of you (and baby).

This is always inspiring for me and the fact that you started out where I am (179/5'1"). Any tips you can give us (food, exercise, etc) would be gratefully appcreciated.

Jo

I eat everything still just in moderation but try to make healthier choices if I can. I try to workout 3-4 times a week. I been doing the 30 day shred and banish fat boose metabolism by jillian micheals. Feel free to add me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!