Skin Creases

Options
I was wondering if anyone else has noticed the following. I have little creases around the areas where my arms meet my chest, and also around the area where my lower thigh meets my knee. They are slight and not disfiguring. I also have one very large one around my neck sort of in the pattern that a necklace might fall on a person. These are very light kind of crease lines that have no sag or fat to them at all. I am not talking about a sagging pet gut or something. These are quite slight and not ugly. Has anyone else noticed something like this? P,S, They are not stretch marks - lol I know what those are and look like and these are not stretch marks. They are just sort of little indentations in the form of curved lines.

I am hoping it is due to weight loss as my skin is getting used to my shrinking frame and rearranging the fat. I am not worried about them. They are hardly noticeable and if they do indicate weight loss I will be very happy.

Replies

• aoikirin
    aoikirin Posts: 143
    Options
    BUMP
  • aoikirin
    Options
    bump
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I have a light line on my neck also and behind my kneecaps, stuff like that. Anywhere your skin bends/folds, you can get them!
  • LovesGG
    LovesGG Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure. I don't know how to answer but I can tell you for me... I have creases too, near every joint (behind elbows and one on my forearm and knees) and all over my neck. I also have two creases on my stomach. They've always been there when I was underweight and looks like they're not going anywhere even as I build muscle. I think mine just show my bad posture... for example, how I'm currently slouched in front of the computer with my neck on my chest. Hope you find an answer.
  • aoikirin
    Options
    I have a light line on my neck also and behind my kneecaps, stuff like that. Anywhere your skin bends/folds, you can get them!

So you don't think they have anything to do with weight loss?
  • aoikirin
    Options
    bump
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I don't think they have to do with weight loss. Kimora Lee Simmons has them on her neck, I've always noticed. You can see it when they haven't been photoshopped out.

11kimora-lee-simmons.jpg
  • aoikirin
    Options
    I don't think they have to do with weight loss. Kimora Lee Simmons has them on her neck, I've always noticed. You can see it when they haven't been photoshopped out.

11kimora-lee-simmons.jpg

The one on my neck is much lower than her's like on my collar bone. And it is much lighter and less deep. Mine is right around where her necklace is.
  • aoikirin
    Options
    I would attach a pic but there is no way to attach one.