I Lost 30!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
So after seeing everyone on here that has lost 100+ pounds it makes mone not so significant. However it is a huge accomplishment. Im so very excited. When i looked at the scale on sunday (though I didnt log it in) my first thought is I lost a Madison (my youngest). Wow Im so very proud. Woo Hoo! 30 down 50, or 60, more to go!

Replies

• jdejre_k
    jdejre_k Posts: 54
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!

PS... I also use my children as a reference for weight loss... IE... "I lost half of an Emily" or "I almost lost an Ethan..."
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!Way to go!!!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: GREAT WORK!!!! I can't wait to get to that point of my weight lost journey !!!!
  • jdejre_k
    jdejre_k Posts: 54
    Options
    I see that you joined MFP in June, 2009... Did you lose all 32 lbs since then????

I started my weight loss journey on June 1 and have only lost 19lbs since then.... what is your secret???
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :bigsmile: I like the reference to the kids as weight loss. I've lost more than both of my kids combined. haha :laugh:

30lbs is AWESOME! Keep up the good work!!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    woo woot! :bigsmile: :smokin: :flowerforyou: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:
    That is soooooooo awesome!!!
    Feels sssssssssssoooooo good eh???

I don't have kids so I think of it in terms of weights at the gym.
    WOWeeee..... that 25 lb. plate is heavy! :bigsmile: :laugh:

WOO! Keep on Trucking baby!!!! :drinker: :laugh:
    And no comparison to others is necessary,
    We're all on our own path Grasshopper! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Every pound lost is a cause for celebration! Great job! :drinker:
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!

FYI that is a HUGE accomplishment!! i'm having the hardest treck towards the first 10 so i completely applaud you for losing 30 (which is roughly around my remaining goal)!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: keep up the good work and dont ever think it's insignificant!!

:glasses:
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    that is great keep up the good work.
  • samantha115
    Options
    I see that you joined MFP in June, 2009... Did you lose all 32 lbs since then????

I started my weight loss journey on June 1 and have only lost 19lbs since then.... what is your secret???

It has been since June 1. I started a boot camp workout at my church, it was everyday for 3 weeks, and it got me started. When I stopped that I didnt have the money to join a gym so I found videos(i have since joined one and I go 3 or 4 times a week). I stopped drinking soda completely. (well I have a sprite like every 2 weeks or so). I eat alot of the healthy choice frozen stuff, lean cusine whatever. I dont have alot of time during the week so it also helps me out there too. I dont eat out as much. when I do i go to the resturant website and build a meal it helps soo soo much. Anywho. thats what Ive done (mostly).

I love that the scale keeps going down. I cant wait for it not to go over 200. I think when that day comes Ill have the worst meal possible. Then of course go work it off.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Congrats Samantha!! 30 pounds is huge!

I compare my weight loss to my fatty of a kitty...he's 14.5 pounds, so I've lost a Toby! :laugh:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    That is SO awesome! CONGRATS!!!! :drinker:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    yay! Good for you!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It is a huge accomplishment when you consider how many people quit before they ever reach the 30 pound loss mark. :smile:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    No amount of weight loss is insignificant!!!

30 lbs is awesome!!

You keep doing what you're doing and you will reach your goal before you know it!!

Memaw
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You're doing a fantastic job! Congratulations. Any weight loss is cause for celebration. Thanks for sharing your success with us so we can celebrate with you. :flowerforyou:
  • myfitz4life
    myfitz4life Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I can only imagine how good you must feel!! Don't you just wanna run into some people you haven't seen in like forever so they can tell you how good you look?! :happy:
  • samantha115
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words. I do feel great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!