New to the crew

Kimmmers
Kimmmers Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I just signed up to Myfitnesspal as of late last night and I think I'm already addicted to it. There is such great suport here and I love that I am able to track my food intake and exercise. I'm hoping that this will be more of a change of lifestyle for me instead of a temporary diet and exercise plan.

Best wishes to all of you out there working on your goals!

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    yes this site is awesome kim...... good luck and best wishes
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Hello everyone! Im new to the site and I hope it works..lol
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Welcome to a great place...Good Luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • Just Signed up! I need a way to track why I can' t loose the last 20lbs! Any suggestions!?
  • Hey Swimming, wonder if we're related!? ;)

Under tools, you'll find a ticker that will visually track your weight loss, if that's what you're looking for.
  • Hey! I just started yesterday and am still getting a feel for how all this works. I've hit a slump im my life, and need to get going again. I thought maybe with MFP I would be a little more accountable--and it is more fun than just writing my food & excersize diary in a notebook.

I wish you all the best!
This discussion has been closed.