3 Goals Met in One Weekend!

Options
I am so excited! I met 3 mini-goals this weekend! Friday night I did W5D3 of C25K. This chick ran/jogged 25 minutes without stopping! I was soaring high. One was to weigh in at 220. Saturday morning, I hit it! Which then led to goal 3, moving from Extremely Obese to Obese on the BMI Chart.

I love this feeling!

Replies

• L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    congrats - what a great wkend! :flowerforyou:
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep that positive momentum going!
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an awesome weekend for you! Keep rocking it!
  • dayjaview
    dayjaview Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG! Good for you! That is some accomplishment! You deserve a 'healthy reward' like a new lipstick.
    As for me this weekend, I fit in a spinning class that I never go to. Felt good to eat an extra 500 calories over the weekend. :)
    Don't you love this program? I was in a plateau for 3 months until I signed up. Finally working.
  • daniellek10
    daniellek10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!! I think I need to download c25k and start that!!!
  • Devona14
    Devona14 Posts: 171
    Options
    I highly recommend C25K and this website to everyone that asks how I'm doing it. I'm also following Lysa TerKeurst's Made to Crave. If it hadn't been for that, I never would've been motivated to find MFP and C25K.
  • jmgabbard
    jmgabbard Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are so motivating! Congrats! I am on W3D1 (REPEATING) of C25K. I just don't think I'm ready to run for 5 mins straight so I decided to repeat last week!! However, after reading your story....I may attempt it tomorrow! Thanks! You look great and you're story is awesome!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the great work!!! :happy:
  • cheryladamseve
    cheryladamseve Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!!!! It is a great feeling when you can check some things off of your to do list.
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • this1bigdog
    this1bigdog Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I am super motivated (jealous) now!
    GJ!
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Good job! So motivating
  • Devona14
    Options
    You are so motivating! Congrats! I am on W3D1 (REPEATING) of C25K. I just don't think I'm ready to run for 5 mins straight so I decided to repeat last week!! However, after reading your story....I may attempt it tomorrow! Thanks! You look great and you're story is awesome!

I was stuck on W3 for about 2 1/2 weeks. I finally decided it was now or never to move on. I'm so glad I did. You can do it, too!
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You are a ROCKSTAR!!

Congratulations on all your successes!
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! that's great.
  • jmgabbard
    jmgabbard Posts: 19 Member
    Options

I was stuck on W3 for about 2 1/2 weeks. I finally decided it was now or never to move on. I'm so glad I did. You can do it, too!

Thanks so much! I am really motivated by your success. I have lost 15 lbs so far and set a some-what hard goal for myself to lose another 4.8 by the end of the month (Actually, I'll be happy if I can do it in 3 wks). Not that it's impossible but pretty difficult for me. I have a really hard time w/ breathing when I run. I try to count my breathing, tried gum, etc....but alway seem to start breathing really heavy after about a min or so of running. Did you have this problem? If so, any suggestions?
  • Devona14
    Options
    I still have a few problems with breathing. I have asthma and have always had a difficult time breathing through my nose so all of my breathing is through my mouth when running. I know it's probably not proper form, but hey, I'm moving! However, I just keep pressing on. I like to think that I'm actually strengthening my lungs. I have found that I don't have to use my inhalers as much now. I also wait until about 8:00 when the sun starts going down. It's not as hot and humid then.

One of my friends is a track coach and something he told me has stuck with me. He said that he has runners that have asthma and he keeps telling them, "Worst case scenario, you pass out. When you pass out, your body will automatically take over and you'll breathe okay." So, I figure I'll be fine either way. :happy:
  • sunshine29225
    sunshine29225 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Contgratulations - keep up the good work :smile:
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    All awesome goals met!
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! Meeting goals is an amazing feeling!! Keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!