GHC ultra?

Options
I had a friend send me a link to ghc ultra on the foxnews.com website. Has anyone tried this or know someone that has? And does it work?

Replies

• Shyfire62
    Shyfire62 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I can't reply from personal experience but I have a very good friend, a male, who has been using it for the last 3 weeks. He's lost 23 pounds so far and he can't say enough good things about it. He has been STRICTLY adhering to the diet of 500 calories and doing everything the directions say.. no cheating, whatsoever. He let me take a look at the diet that comes with the drops.. it's pretty strict- you can't even use lotions or moisturizers or lotions that have 'fat' in them. The only thing allowed is mineral oil or baby oil for your skin. He said that one mistake he made on his first try was that he didn't eat enough fat on the first two days- which are "load with very fattening foods" day before you go down to 500cals. He started over and did the 1500 cals for 2 days and then everything started to just melt off of him. Crazy!! in a good way.. =)
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing it's HCG Ultra is what your referring to. =)

I was on it for only 3 weeks, it is a very strict diet and if you do plan on doing the program, make sure it's with a doctor that see's you weekly and you can call him or her anytime if there is complications.

I left the program due to horrible migraines, my energy level was very weak, my attitude and my attention at work were getting pretty out of hand. I actually felt like I was starving, which should not have happened, but even at 3 weeks into it, it just was not cutting it for me.

Of course our bodies are different and I know a few people on it and had a great success doing the program.