SAHM starting over with weight loss

Options
Hi, I'm a SAHM of three and I want to lose this baby weight. I've got a long way to go and just need some help. My youngest is four months old and my oldest is nearly eight. Anyone else trying to lose stubborn weight from pregnancy?

Replies

• mollymonday
    Options
    I'm a SAHM too! :) Good luck!
  • KayleighRebecca25
    KayleighRebecca25 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me too.

I have a 3 year old and a 10 week old baby. I have 19lb to lose, mainly from my stomach and thighs :(
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    im also a SAHM of 3 got a 4yr old, 2yr old and 1yr old, im maintaning atm but always looking for new friends im in sheffield uk
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! SAHM mom here too.
  • Madamqueenb
    Options
    I'm not a SAHM but I still wish you luck. Try to cut out some of your carbs. You can do it
  • beccaboo0713
    Options
    Another sahm here - 3 yo and a 1.5 yo! I have lost all my baby weight but I was overweight to start with and I am now very flabby. I need to lose another 18 pounds and strengthen! Feel free to friend me :)
  • Chaptastic
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom too. I need to lose the baby weight, but to be honest some of it was here prior to baby :). I am aiming to lose 20 pounds. The sign up didn't allow for any added info- ie nursing a baby and extra calories for that.
  • krisann27
    krisann27 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a SAHM of a 3yo boy. Hoping to lose about 30 lbs . . . I've been trying off and on since last fall and really need to focus now!
  • Dwillig
    Dwillig Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm a SAHM too. 3 kids 10, 8, 9 months! Welcome!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I am at sahm mom of a 9 year old daughter. It took me awhile to lose the baby weight but then I was a size 24W then and couldn't determine which was baby weight and which was my own weight. when I went from 27 pounds over weight to 24 pounds over weight the doctor panicked until someone said shes getting ready to have her baby that is why. so she relaxed after.
  • healthymom76
    healthymom76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom too. I need to lose the baby weight, but to be honest some of it was here prior to baby :). I am aiming to lose 20 pounds. The sign up didn't allow for any added info- ie nursing a baby and extra calories for that.

Look under exercise, they list nursing as exercise and you should be able to log it. :)
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    I'm a SAHM as well, mine is 14months old....I didn't really get serious about it until April of this year....But I don't ever wanna go back to being big....swap one addiction for another, it seems. Replace my craving of food for exercise....*sigh*

Looking for anyone that doesn't mind a chatty nerd...add if you like and if not have a wonderful day and good luck on your journey to becoming a healthier, and happier you!
  • healthymom76
    healthymom76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM to 6 . A 10yo 8,7,4,2 and six months. I have 100 lbs tht I gained in the last 10 years of having babies. We can do this!
  • jachales
    jachales Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    SAHM here too. I have 3 kids and trying to lose the last of my baby weight from #3 who is 2 now!! Looking for motivation too so anyone feel free to friend me.