Blahh...

So for about the last month, I stopped coming on here and started binging. GROSS!
I did well for awhile, but when i stopped 'caring' i gained it all back, and then some...

thankfully though, we decided to go to Florida, just kind of a spontanious thing.. so i didnt have like any time to trim down or anything. seeing myself in my summer clothes and bathing suit.. total inspiration to start trimming down now! i have about 2 months before it starts getting warmer and i'm hoping i can lose my 10+ pounds before then. ahh.. i hope so!

Replies

• eva028
    eva028 Posts: 10
    So for about the last month, I stopped coming on here and started binging. GROSS!
    I did well for awhile, but when i stopped 'caring' i gained it all back, and then some...

thankfully though, we decided to go to Florida, just kind of a spontanious thing.. so i didnt have like any time to trim down or anything. seeing myself in my summer clothes and bathing suit.. total inspiration to start trimming down now! i have about 2 months before it starts getting warmer and i'm hoping i can lose my 10+ pounds before then. ahh.. i hope so!
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Of course you can do it.:happy: Good luck
  • BUNNYB
    BUNNYB Posts: 91
    we all have those BAD STINTS!!!
    stay focused with reminders around your house if it helps!!!
    Im sure you'll stay strong this time! Welcome Back :flowerforyou:
  • brunion
    brunion Posts: 60 Member
    if thats your picture i dont see where you have 10 lbs to lose :bigsmile:
  • Just jump back on board. The train hasn't left without you, you just have to hop on!! :smile: