NEED HELP AND SUPPORT!

Options
I started MFP almost 16 months ago and was determined to lose the weight I had gained with both my children (7 years old and 16 months old) - I did really good starting out and then slowly, but surely lost steam......I stepped on the scale this morning and I have gained all but 2 pounds back since I started 16 months ago.....UNREAL! I have been in denial about my weight for far too long - I have to get serious about losing this weight! Who is with me?! Please add me as a friend - I need help and support!

Replies

• Jj311
    Jj311 Posts: 14
    Options
    I know what you mean, support can help when you are feeling down in the dumps. I am also looking for some motivation and support. We can do this!!!

Feel free to add me! :D
  • rtumey
    rtumey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel too! I started Spark People nearly 2 years ago & over that time I gained 30lbs!!! I just have to keep reminding myself of how losing this weight could change my life & allow me to do things that I want to do... The worse feeling in the world for me is thinking about all the things my weight has held me back from & I am not going to let it hold me back anymore!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    K. Get off your *kitten* and get loggin'. You can do this. You deserve to do this!! You are a beautiful person and you should be fit and healthy and happy!!

You did it once. You can do it again. This time for good.
  • debzmenz
    debzmenz Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I feel like I am always on this website recently.

You can do it, I am totally with you on how your weight affects your mood.... everytime I gain weight or cant fit into my clothes, I am so demotivated and then I go and eat junk food because I am feeling sorry for myself. Now telling myself that I need to work at changing my figure, even when I am exhausted and so sore that I just want to chill out and do nothing.... I have found that putting my fav TV program on and getting on the exercise bike works great, I cover the monitor though because I find I can cycle alot longer if I dont check the timer.

You can do it! believe in yourself