Looking for friends that need to:

Options
2»

Replies

• SeminoleFan0514
    SeminoleFan0514 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just a suggestion: Add friends that are at all different stages of progress with all different goals. They can all support and inspire you in different ways. Your friend list, so do what you want, but I can say I have learned so much from such a wide variety of people on here.

Thanks for the suggestion. I do have some friends on my friends list that do have a lot less than I have to lose, I was just looking for a few with some of the same goals that I have.
  • smithhm12
    smithhm12 Posts: 23
    Options
    Add me! I have lost 19 pounds, I have about 102 pounds to go! I just wrote a message asking for supportive friends as well! :happy:
  • SeminoleFan0514
    Options
    Add me! I have lost 19 pounds, I have about 102 pounds to go! I just wrote a message asking for supportive friends as well! :happy:

Just sent you a friend request!
  • tscagg
    tscagg Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello SeminoleFan! Welcome to myfitnesspal and the start of the new you! Or getting the real you back! I'm here for you and know you can do this.

Start to think of this as a process, a journey, an exciting adventure! Look at where you want to go, where you want to be and get a good clear picture in your mind.

Think of this as being easy! If you say it is hard 'to lose weight' then it will be hard! Your believes are 90%!!! of this adventure~

Tell yourself you are shedding unwanted and extra unhealthy pounds and fat. You get getting rid of the stuff that your body no longer needs or wants or desires. Losing indicates low negative vibrations. Keep it all up!

Number One: You are loving yourself everyday for who you are! Don't compare yourself to anyone else. Love YOU! It's time for you to LOVE YOU FIRST!

And some good advice...check out Dr. Mercola's website and read all his articles about weight loss, especially fructose. Subscribe to his newsletter and get educated about nutrition and your body.

Walk (FAST) 30 minutes everyday or get some type of activity. Trade TV time for exercise time one for one if that works for you.

Watch "Sugar: The Bitter Truth" found on YouTube.

Good Reads: The Inflammation Syndrome, The Primal Blueprint.

LOVE and PEACE
    Tamara
  • SeminoleFan0514
    Options
    Bump
  • SeminoleFan0514
    Options
    Hello SeminoleFan! Welcome to myfitnesspal and the start of the new you! Or getting the real you back! I'm here for you and know you can do this.

Start to think of this as a process, a journey, an exciting adventure! Look at where you want to go, where you want to be and get a good clear picture in your mind.

Think of this as being easy! If you say it is hard 'to lose weight' then it will be hard! Your believes are 90%!!! of this adventure~

Tell yourself you are shedding unwanted and extra unhealthy pounds and fat. You get getting rid of the stuff that your body no longer needs or wants or desires. Losing indicates low negative vibrations. Keep it all up!

Number One: You are loving yourself everyday for who you are! Don't compare yourself to anyone else. Love YOU! It's time for you to LOVE YOU FIRST!

And some good advice...check out Dr. Mercola's website and read all his articles about weight loss, especially fructose. Subscribe to his newsletter and get educated about nutrition and your body.

Walk (FAST) 30 minutes everyday or get some type of activity. Trade TV time for exercise time one for one if that works for you.

Watch "Sugar: The Bitter Truth" found on YouTube.

Good Reads: The Inflammation Syndrome, The Primal Blueprint.

LOVE and PEACE
    Tamara

Thanks so much!!