Yes!!!!

Options
I have lost five pounds!! Im soooooooooo excited! Thanks all for the support, Im so motivated and excited to keep going:happy:

Replies

• fallonn03
    Options
    I have lost five pounds!! Im soooooooooo excited! Thanks all for the support, Im so motivated and excited to keep going:happy:
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    Way to go!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! Way to go!
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I started at Curves and weighed in on the 11th, and today I weighed in 6 pounds lighter. This is the first time that my attempts at weight loss are working, and it feels great! It is amazing how much more I am enjoing the feeling of accomplishment than I would have enjoyed those cookies :happy:
  • fallonn03
    Options
    I agree! I have had many temptations and I have survived-thank god! My biggest temptation was the weekend, you know when you are just sitting around watching tv and the cookies are staring at you from the kitchen lol When that happens I'm learning to get up and do something-like washing my car or organizing my closet. It feels better to have killed the time burning calories than eating them!!!!!!
  • its time for change
    Options
    Congrats to you!! :smile:
  • Salema
    Salema Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... You should be VERY proud of yourself...
  • Catherinex
    Options
    it's great to see such good news in the morning :happy: wtg both!
  • delightedin
    Options
    Well done!!! :drinker:
  • kat1000000
    kat1000000 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep up the good work! You will be at your goal weight before you know it!!!!!:drinker:
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    well done :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Well you go girl!!! Congratulations and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: