Not giving up

Options
I have tried for 3 years to get to my ideal weight with a more important goal of being healthy. Last year while going from barely able to walk for 30 minutes I built up to jogging 5 miles. (Seriously never thought I would be able to jog!) We have always eaten pretty healthy (organic, no artificial food coloring, no HFCS etc) but obviously in excess. I was so discouraged as the scale edged up all year to finally ending at 11lbs over where I started the year & up a size in clothing. Still determined - especially the jogging part - I started this year off with walking/jogging - but slower than I finished last year. On Feb 6th I put my back out & was unable to do much of anything for 3 weeks, thru rest & Physical therapy and another 3 weeks I got back to be able to walk 2 miles. Then severe digestion (have had an issue for 10 years but got significantly worse) issues took over. Almost 2 months of being out of commission. May was my start new month - now gluten free- vacation & then a death in our family set me back a bit.
Today I got up 15 mins early (my schedule changes daily so its not always possible - but I want to take advantage of every morning I can do this) & ended up getting 1 mile in. I also got my 2 miles in at lunch time which is usually when my crazy schedule allows. I do work 7 days a week, 16 hours week days & 8 hours a day on weekends. I am tracking all of my foods/exercise on here & am looking forward to finally dropping the 30lbs I need to while improving my strength & health!
*and the weight loss on my tracker? yeah actually lost 10 lbs when my back went out! * Praying I dont "find" it again!

I would love suggestions for strength exercises.. I have an exercise ball, 8lb dumbell weights, & Wii Fit Plus - Thanks!