what do yoy buy from Holland and Barretts so much choice!?!?

Just popped into have a nosey at there healthy things and wad overwhelmed
At the choice of protein shakes, milk, biscuits, nuts, nibbles etc. I like the look of the protein strawberry shakes
But there was so much choice in those. I want things to up ny calorie intake aand give me protein as I don't have much in my diet. Any help appreciated :)

Replies

• ae2rigc
    ae2rigc Posts: 37
    I've done the exactly same and been totally overwhelmed with the choice.

I bought a shaker bottle in the end lol!

Then went on the internet where it was easier to browse and compare without feeling out of my depth!

Ended up getting some ON Gold Whey (double chocolate) and some protein bars from dolphin fitness.
    Upped my cals with good ratios and limited nasties.
    Very happy with the service, prices and products and will be ordering more this week.

I did go back into H&B but they had different brands and types so was back at square one, so won't be topping up my H&B points with this kind of stuff (still good for other things tho), will be sticking to online.
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Buy nothing it's mostly overpriced *kitten*!!!
    Have a look on myprotein.co.uk, they are pretty much the cheapest and best for uk :-)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    If u want more protein eat some chicken, eggs, tuna, cottage cheese, ham, beans, milk... you don't have to rely on protein shakes
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    I get my shakes from optimum nutrition too. Reasonable priced, great protein content and fast delivery.

I only get my vitamins from H&B