Mom of 6 Before & Afters + Intro

Options
dixoncrew
dixoncrew Posts: 186 Member
Hey everyone, I'm Liz. I am a mother of six. Yeah six! I have a 12 year old son, 8 year old son, 5 year old daughter, 3 year old son, and 20 month old twin boys (shock of a lifetime.) I started my weight loss journey with one goal in mind, to become healthy. I wanted to model good eating and fitness habits for my children. Also, I really really wanted to weigh less than my husband, who is several inches taller than me. Here's my stats:
SW: 172 (it was more but that was my pre-pregnancy weight so I used that as my official starting weight)
CW: 138 and a size 8 jean
GW: 130
Height: 5'7 3/4"

Before: 1383-1.jpg
When I figure out how to put a picture on here I will!

Now:0182.jpg

I eat whole foods, I do 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, Killer Buns & Thighs, walk on my treadmill, and take lots of walks with my kids. I refuse to starve myself, take diet pills, or lose weight in any other way that is not good for me. It took me 10 months to lose the weight but it's gone for good. I use MFP to keep track of my calories :)

Replies

• guapogringo
    guapogringo Posts: 201
    Options
    Amazing! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
  • CCJ13
    CCJ13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I am a mom of 5. My kids are around the same ages 12, 10, 6, 3, & 2.
  • n8na
    n8na Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • lashwish
    lashwish Posts: 93
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible!
    Do you have any before shots of your stomach??
    I need some hope! I only have 3 kids (twins being my last as well)
  • cjdcmom
    cjdcmom Posts: 28
    Options
    I have 4. You look awesome ESPECIALLY YOUR TUMMY!!
  • dixoncrew
    dixoncrew Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Here's my stomach after the twins: 007.jpg
  • lashwish
    lashwish Posts: 93
    Options
    thx! I think yours looked better than my after shot to begin with but its still nice to see where you have come from!