hello

Options
hope everyone had a great weekend I ate more than I should have I have never done good at diets dont know if this will be any different or not

Replies

• nicescent
    nicescent Posts: 44
    Options
    Don't be tough on yourself and don't say you are not good at diet. If you put your mind to it, you can do it. Just start very slow. Try to eat one portion (whatever it is) less than the day before or the week before. Just fix yourself a goal that you can attain. Even if it takes a long time before you lose weight, at the end you will lose weight and feel much better.
    Good luck.
  • carloc
    carloc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Mouse, great to meet you on MFP. I would suggest that you don't even think about it as a diet. But rather think in terms of changing your life style so that it meets with where you want to be in the future. Diets are for the short term, good change is forever.

Look at making small changes to how you are currently eating and exercising. Think about how you can make a small change, then make another small change and then another. Eventually without even realizing it you will have made a big change and when you start to feel the physical and mental difference those changes become your normal.

Everything is doable, you can succeed in making the right changes for yourself.