22 year old looking for weightloss buddies around my age

Options
so i just started this thing again after getting sick and quitting. last time i lost 10 lbs, and i hope to lose more this time with the help and motivation of some friends =)

Replies

• amhowell91
    amhowell91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Anna. I'm new here. I'm 20 (almost 21) and you can definitely add me. :smile:
  • eli_802
    eli_802 Posts: 60
    Options
    hey, good luck this time! i'm new here too, and am 20 (21 in julyy!!!) and will definitely encourage you if you do the same for me! feel free to add me!
  • chineyeyez
    Options
    yay anna ^_^
  • chineyeyez
    Options
    def addin =)
  • dollydye
    dollydye Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been on MFP for a couple weeks I am 22 going to be 23 in August feel free to add me
  • drummer_lady
    drummer_lady Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22 too! I started fresh with my weight loss a couple weeks ago, and having supportive friends has definitely helped so far. Feel free to add me :)
  • LittleButMightyOne
    Options
    22 here. Definitely add me if you're looking for a buddy who's also a peer. :)
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 23 and been a yo-yo dieter for a long time but finally keeping myself accountable and actually losing weight this time and changing my life!
  • chineyeyez
    Options
    added everyone! hope we can have fun losing weight together.
  • michele093
    Options
    23 year old looking to get to around 125lbs! add me :)
  • Carajean9
    Carajean9 Posts: 4
    Options
    23 years old...struggle with a thyroid problem but determined to get things back under control (no excuses!) Doing P90x - had great success with that before - and looking to lose about 27 lbs. Feel free to add me or message me anytime :happy:
  • vitra21
    vitra21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 21 year old looking to lose maybe 20 pounds this summer before school starts back. Add me :-)
  • amillerbutta
    Options
    Hey, I just turn 24 years old.. Feel free to add me ... I am in need of support and friends
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i am 21! all feeel free to add me, i love getting and receiving motivation! :]
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I am 23 and trying to lose another 20-30 pounds. Anyone can add me :)
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Me me me! Paula, 22, from Glasgow. 13ish lbs to go! Feel free to add :)
  • laurlaur37
    Options
    hey! 22 years old (23 in sept) from NJ, looking to lose the last 6-10 stubborn pounds! feel free to add, i can help provide some delicious healthy recipe ideas and am in desperate need of some motivation!! :)
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    22 here, been on MFP one whole year! Anyone can add me, looking for supportive friends and to give support in return! :):)
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit younger than you, I'm 19, but feel free to add me (: I've got around 9 - 18lbs left to lose.
  • xSinfulUndeadx
    Options
    Hey, i'm Bri and i'm 21. :) I just joined my fitness pal yesterday. I don't know anyone on this site and am looking for supportive friends too. :) I've got quite a bit of weight to lose.