Just Rambling

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Hello MFP family..You all know how brutally honest kids can be:laugh: :laugh: ...My little 8year old brother just kept starring at me...And I said hey kid why you keep starring at me:laugh: he goes wow Shanta you looking so much smaller....Whatever you doing keep it up I love you:heart: awwwww he's the cutest smartest kid..I can remember some months ago he hurt my feelings and call me fat chic .:sad: But its something when a kid tells you that..WE all know how kids are honest:laugh: :laugh: You wanna know the truth ask a kid:laugh: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    It is true that kids are brutally honest, whether you want them to be or not. :laugh:

It is really neat that he is the same one who told you that you were a "fat chic'. I know it had to hurt even if he didn't mean for it to. I'm glad he acknowledged all your hard work.
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Yea it hurt boy did it and I told him to he hug me and kiss me that day and said you still pretty:happy:
  • Bellatrix
    Options
    I know how you feel, pretty much the same thing happened to me with my little brother. But 42lbs, that's amazing. You're doing a great job. We almost have the same fitness goals. I was 230, working for something below 180 =)
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Yea it did :laugh: :laugh: everyone keep sayin so close Ill be happy when i get that ticker to say under 40lbs to go atleats 38 39
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!