Anyone familiar with Made To Crave?

Options
I've recently begun facilitating a Made To Crave Bible study group and am interested in chatting with any MFP folks who may be familiar with the book.

Replies

• TamaraGraceS
    TamaraGraceS Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I am a craver!
  • HRRobinB
    HRRobinB Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Feel free to friend me!
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I read half the book, I would have finished but my friend let me borrow it and I had to get it back to her asap. Thought it was good but I'm doing okay on my journey just with prayer and dedication at this point in time. I do want to finish it because I think it would help me relate to and help my daugther and even husband (even if its geared to women)
  • Stephy_LP
    Stephy_LP Posts: 20
    Options
    Hey, I just started reading the book and am also looking for friends for support:)
  • Stephanie3399
    Stephanie3399 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey! What's the book about?
  • Cheri1218
    Cheri1218 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I will be starting the study this coming weekend with some friends online. Don't know much about it, but am willing to give it a try.
  • MisKaren1
    MisKaren1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Late to this party, but I have the last session of our Made to Crave Bible study tomorrow. Many of the ladies in my group are having great success pairing the book with MFP. Please add me, I need friends! :)
  • MisKaren1
    MisKaren1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Also a Craver! Feel free to add me. This Bible study totally changed my view on "dieting".
  • rebrcca3434
    Options
    Is this book really that good? I keep hearing about it?
  • qdiggs
    qdiggs Posts: 27
    Options
    I've been reading it also. It really changed how I view my eating and the behaviors behind it. Its inspirational and helps keeps me on track!!!!
  • mamacindy81
    mamacindy81 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I have the book and did the Bible Study with a group of ladies a little over a year ago. I didn't get that much support from them and would like to read through the book again.
    I kinda got off tract when my Mom was diagnosed with inoperable cancer last November. She passed away in February and I am just now getting my head wrapped back around the need to get these extra pounds off. I'm back to tracking my calories and exercising but would like to have some support. I've got 25 pounds to lose to get back to where I would like to be.

When did you start and what chapter is your group on? I'd like to reread it along with you.

Thanks,

Cindy
  • padmesarai
    Options
    I read it and loved it! I still have it on my kindle, amazing book and it helped in so many ways, I strongly recommend it :happy: