newbie here!!

Options
hi all!! :happy: my name is Mary and i'm here to better my lifestyle and lose this blasted pregnancy weight. :tongue: i am a SAHM to 4 beautiful kids whose ages range from 9 yrs to 6 months, i have 3 3 and under :noway: ha!! ha!! i can't really diet because i am breastfeeding but i am eating healthy foods and exercising. my workout of choice (for now) is 30 Day Shred every morning and walking for 30 minutes every evening. i joined the YMCA but the 6 month old is clingy and freaks if he doesn't see me so i can't go to the gym just yet. i'm hoping to lose 20 pounds. :blushing:

so, what's up?!?!? :bigsmile:

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Welcome mary! You will love this site, congrats on your new baby :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. You sound so busy with all the little ones. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • linc2009
    Options
    hi all!! :happy: my name is Mary and i'm here to better my lifestyle and lose this blasted pregnancy weight. :tongue: i am a SAHM to 4 beautiful kids whose ages range from 9 yrs to 6 months, i have 3 3 and under :noway: ha!! ha!! i can't really diet because i am breastfeeding but i am eating healthy foods and exercising. my workout of choice (for now) is 30 Day Shred every morning and walking for 30 minutes every evening. i joined the YMCA but the 6 month old is clingy and freaks if he doesn't see me so i can't go to the gym just yet. i'm hoping to lose 20 pounds. :blushing:

so, what's up?!?!? :bigsmile:

Hey Mary! My name is Mary and I also just had a baby, well, he is about 3 months now. I am also breastfeeding. We just have too much in common. :laugh: I also want to start the 30 day shred, but haven't had time as the little man is quite fussy at night. Not colic, but just wants some attention. But hopefully I can fit it in, its only 20 minutes. Let me know how you like it! I've heard good things about it from folks on this website.

Welcome! Its a tough job being a mom, we should extra credit for trying to fit in our workouts. But it makes you feel so good, its worth it for you and your babies!