You'd weigh ### in 5 weeks!!!

Options
anyone else find that clicking that little button at the end of the day just ramps you up and keeps you motivated to do it again the next day and see what it says???

i love it lol! keeps me just addicted enough, :laugh:

does anyone who's been around here for a while find that it's pretty spot on along with their settings being spot on [ for example if you are set to 1 lb a week are you losing on average 4 pounds a month even if some weeks are nothing and some are more then others?]

so glad i found this site! :drinker:

PG:flowerforyou:

Replies

• DefyingDestiny
    Options
    My sister showed me that and she pointed and said "THAT'S what will keep you motivated. 5 weeks. That's the beginning of October. You could fit into a size less Halloween costume."
    I'm so glad she brought me to this site to help me!

That fact made me elated :bigsmile:
  • joshuabowman
    joshuabowman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well as for the ticker it keeps me going as well. I've been on hear about 15 months and i'm not sure if it is correct however I can say that I followed this to a "T" for 5 months and I lost 45 LBS which is is about 9 LBS a month and I had it set to lose 2 LBS a week, so by those numbers i would say it is very close.
  • cfpenguin
    cfpenguin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes I love it too! I look forward to finishing my entry each day.
  • biochemnrd
    Options
    It's the best!

Keeps me motivated. :bigsmile:
  • BioGrimm
    BioGrimm Posts: 15
    Options
    That is what is keeping me motivated, too! I've only been on here about a week or so, and I love seeing that message at the end of the day. I wrote down a date and the weight the site said I might weigh if I continue in 5 weeks, so we'll see! :happy:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :flowerforyou: Oh I love that lilttle booger
  • linc2009
    Options
    Ok, I am pretty new here. What ticker are you talking about?
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WOW! :bigsmile: That is how I feel at the end of each day when I see that number! It keeps me so pumped and helps me to stay focused. I type the number in at the bottom of my food diary each night and I use it as a reference point. There was a time the scales didn't move for 4 weeks and I went back to compare my foods and exercise. I was able to change a few things and realized what I needed to do to get back on track. I have been on the site for 11weeks and have lost 13.1 pounds!!! :bigsmile:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am pretty new here. What ticker are you talking about?

when you click the my home tab, you know how you get the summary of where you're at for the day so far?? and the newest threads up so far???

well right under that is a lil green button that says "finished logging for the day" or something to that effect, click it and see what happens :wink:
    you can always unclick it too :)

:flowerforyou:
  • Magenta15
    Options
    woooohooooo loves it !:tongue:
  • teeneu
    teeneu Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love the button too!! I find it very motivating!!:smile: I haven't been on long enough to see if it's true, but hopefully it will!!
  • MissTiffxoxo
    Options
    This whole site keeps me motivated! it has everything ive always said would help me out!
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    Yes, it totally motivates me.
    I love MFP!!!
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I love -love -LOVE that button !!!!! It is so very motivating !!!!!! Cindy :heart:
  • linc2009
    Options
    when you click the my home tab, you know how you get the summary of where you're at for the day so far?? and the newest threads up so far???

well right under that is a lil green button that says "finished logging for the day" or something to that effect, click it and see what happens :wink:
    you can always unclick it too :)

:flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

Thanks Polliesgirl! That is awesome! I never noticed it before! This site is too fun too use, I can't believe I just found it.
  • Magenta15
    Options
    anytime!!! :flowerforyou:
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Pollie'sGirl-

Every time I see your avatar picture I sit here and try to figure out what it is but I can't!!!! LOL I know it sounds dumb but it is driving me crazy. Please tell me what it is before I tear my hair out.

Thank you

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Magenta15
    Options
    Pollie'sGirl-

Every time I see your avatar picture I sit here and try to figure out what it is but I can't!!!! LOL I know it sounds dumb but it is driving me crazy. Please tell me what it is before I tear my hair out.

Thank you

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

teehee :laugh: it is not dumb at all, no one can figure it out, even when they see the big version LOL

it's me and my giant dog laying in the grass, so bottom right corner you see my nose lol and the rest of the pic is his head/nose - his head eyes near my face/nose then the rest of his muzzle is the black blob that takes up the whole pic lmao he's so big when i tried to take the pic all i got was his head :laugh:

PG:flowerforyou:
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Whew! Thank you! I don't know why it bothered me so much but I NEEDED to know what it was :laugh:

I feel much better......I am a weirdo:blushing:
  • Magenta15
    Options
    hehehe can you see it now?