Special Request...

Options
Alright so I just put in a special turkey burger that I make, and accidently put in the wrong amount for the calories. I tried going in to my foods and editing it there, it made the changes on there but not in the food Add Food where you can search. I tried to do the edit via the Add Food menu, but it didn't give me that option (assuming because I made it).

So my request is for someone to search Bill's Turkey Burger ... it will be under Bill's Turkey Burger with pepper jack and mushrooms, once you find it, can you edit it to have +100 more calories as well as +250 more sodium?

Thank you in advance!!!!

In the end it should have 380 calories and about 700mg of sodium so if you see those numbers, don't go editing it : ) I don't want this thing to end up having over 1,000 calories because people are always so eager to help : )

Replies

• Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I just checked it and the nutritional info is 380 cal and 700 mg of sodium. Cindy :heart:
  • bates
    bates Posts: 122
    Options
    I just checked it and the nutritional info is 380 cal and 700 mg of sodium. Cindy :heart:

perfect! thank you for checking cindy, must just be a lag on my computer!!!!
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Your very welcome. Have a great night- Cindy :heart: