Who is your weighloss idol/inspiration

I'm not talking anorexia thinspiration, im talking about celebrities who's figures your srtiving for or things your aiming for like toned arms or things like that. Any good ones you could recommend/ share with people on here.
I personally think Felice Fawn is absolutley stunning , but no hate please thats my opnion, i love curves to.

Replies

• alapoint89
    alapoint89 Posts: 632
    jesus, and vanessa hudgens
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    I don't have a celebrity inspiration. Celebs have personal chefs, personal trainers, and nannies. None of which I will be having anytime soon.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 985 Member
    Jen Aniston. Although my legs are not made to be that small, id have to lose alot of muscle mass for that to happen, lol. I just wanna look killer hot in a tee and jeans, and she does everytime. I would love to look that great into my 40s!
  • If I had to choice a celeb it would be JORDAN SPARKS, BUT my Idol is my teacher she's an amazing officer, and a bad *kitten* female who I hope to be like one day in the same career field:)
  • wildbluelife
    wildbluelife Posts: 3 Member
    She's not a big-time celebrity, but I love Tara Costa, formerly of the Biggest Loser. She's transformed herself into a successful triathlete and is honest about her ups and downs. Love her!
  • Silence88
    Silence88 Posts: 26
    I ADORE Felice Fawn.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

^ That guy is! Ever since I saw this video a few weeks ago, I've used it for daily motivation. What an incredible story!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Jesus and Jennifer Lopez

I have few inspiriations here on mfp: BCA cheeerleader, Brittany fordham to name a few.
  • celeb wise i would like to be like beyonce or jordan sparks but my hubby and my sister in law are my onsperations they both have lost a totale of 70lbs each...
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    I don't idolize anyone else, but anyone who has worked long and hard to lose a lot of weight is an inspiration. Especially if they are still the same person inside and didn't turn into a know it all jerk.
  • BuffERRN
    BuffERRN Posts: 109 Member
    Dana Linn Bailey... Amazing!!!!
  • My weight loss idol is Missy Elliot because she use to be huge & lost a bunch of weight.
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Kate Winslet all the way! She is absolutely gorgeous and not overly thin.
  • amakandy1
    amakandy1 Posts: 3
    My weight loss inspiration would have to be Jessica Biel. She always seems to maintain a feminine shape with a toned/athletic base.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    I like Jessica biel also shes awesome
  • Totally! And she's just so damn talented and elegant!
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Rihanna =] her body is amazing!
  • NurseAshoRN
    NurseAshoRN Posts: 68 Member
    I love and adore the two sisters from season 11 of The Biggest Loser, Hannah and Olivia. LOVE THEM
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    oh and I forgot to mention Jennifer love Hewitt
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

^ That guy is! Ever since I saw this video a few weeks ago, I've used it for daily motivation. What an incredible story!

Oh my yes, :smile: