AHHHHHH I CHEATED

Options
MAN THIS IS HARD! I LOVE CHOCOLATE AND FRIED FOOD AND THATS GOT ME FRIED STEAK AND BUTTERFINGER BUT I DID WORK OUT I CHASED A TODDLER FOR LIKE 2 HOURS TODAY LOL TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER!

Replies

• xeniasimms
    Options
    I LOVE food and cheating is OK but what helps me when all I can think about is eating fattening food is thinking of my goals and what I am sacrificing my favorite foods for! I think of how amazing I will look and all the clothes I will be able to wear and how great I'll look in pictures. Think of those things and it will help! Good luck!
  • MARTINMOMMA85
    Options
    THANKS!
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    seems to be a common theme today, myself included--the Wednesday woes?? :laugh:
  • MARTINMOMMA85
    Options
    lol must be! but tomorrow is a new healthy skinny day! good luck
  • whirlygirly
    Options
    I think everyone needs a good cheat day now and then. The way I think of it is not being a diet, but making a healthier lifestyle change, and you can't just say no to the things you love all the time otherwise life becomes a chore and the whole thing backfires. I suspect the trick is to find a balance and make room for both kind of happiness. Don't feel too bad. :)
  • Rebeccamur
    Options
    Yeh Seriously yesterday (wednesday) for some reason I could'nt get a grip of myself kept craving everything, now I stayed healthy but I was constantly snacking something in the air maybe?
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I ate popcorn for lunch, then I ate popcorn for dinner... Oh, I snacked on red vines and I washed all that sludge down with two coors light. Moving on!