Never thought I would wear a tiny BIKINI again!! :-)

Options

Replies

• Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    u look amazing girl! WTG!! do you have any loose skin issues?
  • amyschintler
    Options
    wow, you look amazing, I hope in time I can do the same. I have never worn a bikini! What a great goal to set.:smile:
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    AW I can't see the image :( I want to see!! :) Congrats anyways!!!
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    WTG! you look amazing! Congratulations!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look great!
  • Jenyphur
    Jenyphur Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic!!!! You look so good!
  • pushnhard
    pushnhard Posts: 51
    Options
    Now that's work! You go girl!
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! I am struggling to lose and just keep gaining!! any tips?!?! please help!

Thank you :smile: If you keep gaining the 1st thing I would look into is your diet. It's normal to stall or gain a few lbs here and there but if that's not the case, ur best bet is to make sure ur logging EVERYTHING. Also, if your not using a HRM & using the estimations on MFP, that could be why you're not losing. I noticed when I started using a HRM, MFP overestimates calories burned BIG TIME. Feel free to friend me, I'd love to help in any way I can :smile:
  • DorisR184
    Options
    That is awesome! You are my inspiration! I'm 205 now and my aim is to fit into a bikini and go to Bondi Beach. It's awesome to know it can be done. Also where did you get your bikini? I have huge boobs and don't think they're going to go down too much and yours looks like it has amazing support!

Thanks so much :smile: It really does, I always get my suits from Victoria's Secret, they're very supportive :wink:

If I did it, SO CAN YOU!! Stay positive and the changes will happen!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Boy do you look fantastic!!! I love the long hair and that bikini is perfect for you in both color and style. I also have to say you give me hope that my bikini top will look that good when I'm done!

So glad you've been so successful, and thanks for the inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • gsmith10
    gsmith10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Gives me hope!!!
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Thank you so much! :flowerforyou:

It was a very long hard road and at times I got very discouraged being faced with so much to lose. But setting mini goals really helped me. Of course I'm human and I did have plenty of set backs but the key is to just push past it, keep putting one foot in front of the other. Don't give up!
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    WOW, congrats..Hard work pays off!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Nice wtg!!!
  • emmygrace2012
    emmygrace2012 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    *whistles* :-)
    Great job, girl!!! You look fabulous!
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Thank you ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    HOT HOT HOT!!! You go girl!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! Congrats on all your success! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    woooohoooo! you look awsome I would be as pround as punch too. Good for you:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!