Hello size 7!!

Options
447eliz
447eliz Posts: 20 Member
I was finally able to fit into my "GOAL" capris this weekend. I had a pair of capris I loved from back in "2006". I have keep on to them all this time as a ULTIMATE goal to get back to that size. I was able to get them past my hips and buttoned!!! They were not even tight.

Replies

• happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    *high five* :D
  • heartofdorkness
    Options
    That's great! :)
  • jujulamb
    jujulamb Posts: 195
    Options
    Thats awesome, Im at a wierd phase right now body wise. I was an 11 almost 12 and now im an 8-9. I tried on my 8 jeans and not having a butt made my pants look funny on the sides. I am not cute yet :( lol
  • MsTaurus30
    MsTaurus30 Posts: 55
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I'm also wearing a size seven now ...went from a size 12 to now almost size 6 :)
  • erinm2629
    erinm2629 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great work! I was a size 14/16 and had a goal pair of pants that i got into around January (size 12) and I am not wearing a 10 in everything and an 8 in most things. It feels great to slip into a goal size!!
  • momof4ts
    momof4ts Posts: 118
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Congrats to you!!! I love size 7! Mayb bynext summer for me! You rock!!:flowerforyou:
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    LOVE IT!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!