Wii Workout Programs

Options
2»

Replies

• kathybro75
    kathybro75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have Wii Sports and the Just Dance 1 & 3(2 is on my shopping list). I find all of these brilliant for an inside workout especially the dance games. Hope this helps
  • HannahsReturnToFitness
    Options
    Wii zumba gives you a good work out if you do it with enthusiam.

I also love wii fit. (I lost 3 stone with wii fit!!!)
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    I'd recomend Zumba 2 or Wii Cardio which is boxing
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm bummed! After reading the recommendations, I went online looking to buy a copy of EA Sports Active 2 for the Wii, and it seems that EA Sports is discontinuing production/support of their whole Active line of games. They shut off their "Active" servers in April 2012, which means that there is no longer an online component.

I hope this means that they have a new fitness product lined up. I'm eager to have an option for the 99 degree days like today, and the -20 degree days in December!!!!!

I'd still recommen EA Sports Active 2. You don't necessarily need the online part, I thought it was annoying and for me quite useless! The game it self is great, it's a good workout!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    My Fitness Coach! It's less than $20 and equipment is optional. The workouts change every day. Read the reviews on Amazon. It's a great way to workout,.
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Wii Golds Gym
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    TheDreadPirateRoberts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My Fitness Coach! It's less than $20 and equipment is optional. The workouts change every day. Read the reviews on Amazon. It's a great way to workout,.

I've got that myself and wouldnt recommend it as a bloke. Its a bit too much like aerobics and you have to have a 12' * 12' space in front of the TV ideally to fit it in. The equipment its better not to have as well because the program dosnt give you any time to grab the kit.

That said it has had a lot of good reviews on Amazon.. mine was one of the few negatives :)