odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Maybe I should go see that after all.

My fave?

197637_10150904830632545_1523259553_n.jpg
  • odusgolp
    size fail *sigh*
  • prometheus.jpg

Lol no you were not, my friend and I made that comment too!
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Haha!

Love that film!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    You are not alone!

About magic mike.... It's going to be terrible. They're all sucky actors. But I am SO going to be there with bells on.
  • hi im new!!! sorry if u was a fan didnt like this film ? no ending perhaps theres a 2????:sad:
  • odusgolp
    You are not alone!

About magic mike.... It's going to be terrible. They're all sucky actors. But I am SO going to be there with bells on.

You betcha. It's going to be worse than Fifty Shades of Grey... but everyone is still going to check that *kitten* out.
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    No I thought the very same thing. Looks like the *kitten* has a 6/7 BF, but no veins
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    You are not alone!

You betcha. It's going to be worse than Fifty Shades of Grey... but everyone is still going to check that *kitten* out.

I totally agree with this! I will probably see this movie a bunch of time, possibly even own it lol and never, EVER be able to tell anyone the storyline :laugh: Am I ashamed of that? HELL NO!! :wink:
  • showtime11
    showtime11 Posts: 17
    Very disappointed with Prometheus. Was expecting so much more. I get the tie-ins with Aliens, but as a stand alone movie, it left so much to be desired. The story was lacking and the characters were not interesting.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Very disappointed with Prometheus. Was expecting so much more. I get the tie-ins with Aliens, but as a stand alone movie, it left so much to be desired. The story was lacking and the characters were not interesting.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I disagree about the story and characters. They fit the film. A lot of people were expecting Aliens and were disappointed.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    I enjoyed the movie...started off slow ( maybe since I went to the 10p.m. movie) but all and all it was good....
  • Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member

I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I disagree about the story and characters. They fit the film. A lot of people were expecting Aliens and were disappointed.

My son went to see it with his uncle last week, never seen any of the Alien films, but has watched them all in the last week and loved them! Great, now I have a sci-fi freak living in my house......