Jamie Eason Live Fit???

Options
2»

Replies

• ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up week 7 right now. Definitely is a time commitment, so once school starts I'll be finding something shorter. Not a lot a scale change, but so far many inches lost and toning up. I can't do *every* exercise in the program (I'm talking to you bench dips and pushups), but I'm getting much stronger and consistently upping my weights, so we'll see.
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm only on week 2 but i absolutely love this program so far. I am not following her diet plan exactly (turkey muffins? ew) but I am following a 1500ish high protein well balanced diet so I think I'll be fine. I took some before pictures and I'll update as I go, but I'm already pleased with the strength I've gained just in the first two weeks.

I've got about 30lbs to lose, if you keep looking through after phase 1 she starts adding in cardio, and in phase 3 you have some cardio only days. I'm looking forward to the next 10 weeks on her program.
  • monkeypant5
    monkeypant5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in week 4 of the trainer. I don't have a goal of weight loss and I haven't seen too much. I have lost a total of 6 inches so far and my muscles are becoming much more defined. Also, I gained an 1.5 inches in the butt area, which I am very happy about (squat butt YEAH!). I have lost 2.5% body fat as well. Not to mention my increased strength! rawr! I enjoy the program, as I love weightlifting. I started with keto macros but I have decided to switch it up for now to a 35-45-20 split to see how that goes. I don't follow the meal plan for the trainer, as I don't have the time. I generally stick to my own macros. Go for it if you're on the fence!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I did this initially about 6months ago. It made a huge diff for me. I followed it to the T as well. DIET is usper important. I lost about 10lbs or so and lots of inches. And it's free...well worth it
  • khendren8
    khendren8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started this a couple weeks ago but due to a death in my family got way off track. I will be starting over @ week 2 tomorrow. Feel free to add me. :)
  • LoveTexas
    Options
    I just started this yesterday. Im a stay at home mom so making the meals at home wont be a problem. I dont have access to a gym though so I will be making everything work for at home.
  • OkieTink
    OkieTink Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of hers. Her program is great, I gained a lot of muscle and lost inches. As with anything else, what you get out of it depends on how much effort you're willing to put into it :)
  • lhapple82
    lhapple82 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4, and I love it! I'm not following the diet portion, as I'm working with a nutritionist, but I'm working my tail off in the gym! I've lost body fat and inches already, and it's been amazing to see how much strength I've gained. I start the cardio phase next week, and I'm looking forward to it!
  • baby112012
    baby112012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 10th week and I lost 10lbs so far and I went from size 27 to 24 I just don't know if I should go back to phase 2 when I finish phase 3
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

I did it for about the first two months. Like a few others said, it was tough to get to the gym 6 days a week. I did have some good results and I learned a lot about lifting, and nutrition and supplementation from the bodybuilding.com page.

Last month I switched over to New Rules. I did this because LiveFit works on a split and does a lot of isolating exercises. New Rules does full body exercises and uses more compound movements, which I like better for right now. Both are great programs, it just depends on your goals and time.

There are groups here on MFP that are pretty active for both of these programs too.

Good luck.