How many clothes sizes lost during 30ds?

Options
Hi hope I've posted this in the right place, has anyone dropped a clothes size or more doing the 30ds? I know it shows more through inches lost than lbs and although I've seen some great pics and measurements I'd be really inspired by hard clothes sizes!

Look forwards to hearing them!

(I am also doing alot of cardio (6 days) and eating 1200kcals low carb low fat and hope to lose 2 dress sizes - currently uk14 and 5ft10)

Xx

Replies

• chellebubblz
    chellebubblz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 7 and my pants are already loose in the butt and thighs, so I'd say it's entirely possible
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    If you're working out a lot you might consider upping your calories. :) Best of luck with 30 Day Shred, haven't done it personally but it seems to yield some awesome results!
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    When I joined MFP back in April I was able to squeeze into a 16 and fit comfortably into an 18 today I am an official 14.
    My goal is about a 9 since i'm a big booty girl. My actual size will be a 6 but the backside will be a 9. I do cardio 7 days a week. Treadmill incline 15, some days, jump rope some days, ballroom dance, and jogging. I switch it up all the time. My calories average about 1000 per day. Hope this helps.