I got out of mfp and gain 30 pounds more...

Felixanvk
Felixanvk Posts: 69
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I thought I could do it myself. For almost 6 months I thought I can handle myself.
Now, I got back the 8 pounds I lost and 22 more.
I am such a ...
I think I can start again.
I am 38 years old and my weight is 210 pounds.:cry:

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Piece of cake. You did it before, you know how,,, just stick with it this time.

You can do it, :bigsmile:
  • I let my self slip the past week just get back on it. You can do it!!! Keep at it!
  • This is the first time I've been back in over two months. It kind of sucks to swallow the big pill and do it again!!! The Biggest Loser starts in a month, so I don't want to be sitting by the TV going, "I wish I could do that"!!! Just keep one foot in front of the other!! Good luck!! This website is AMAZING.
  • Thanks all,
    That's why I love this website.
    I am on it!... I will loose it
    I should make a goal
    Thanks again everybody
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    i think i will use this website til i die! i cant wait for the iphone app! Hurry mike! we need mobile calorie counting! :happy:
  • JimWyatt
    JimWyatt Posts: 18
    Hey all!

No need to get too down on yourselves when you slip. Just get right back up and get back on track. You can reach your health and fitness goals if you decide you will stick with it over the long run and make a quality committment to yourself, you will SUCCEED.

Felixanvk - Go for it!
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Good luck. Just take it one day at a time. I tell myself I can do this today and then at the end of the day I come to this website and input the food that I am gonna eat the next day. It makes it alot easier to have a menu preplanned like that. I know what I can eat and what I can't eat to stay in range.
  • SharonEllis51
    SharonEllis51 Posts: 24 Member
    I actually slipped last week too! I was helping an elderly woman move for three days and it was fast food!!! Now, I am really hating myself. I made it back to the gym for the first time last night in over a week. My personal trainer was there and gave me the look of death!!! He said are you coming back tomorrow night. He really does give me encouragement. He is not just a trainer. He is also a very personable guy and has been down the dark path before so he is very understanding. I am glad he is there to give me support! So, keep with it. We all slip and fall and just have to get back up and try again.
  • kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    Just remember that this is a "life change" and you have your WHOLE life.

I drifted myself for a couple of months ... got on the scale last week and saw that i put on just over 4lbs. *ugh* :sad:

BUT ... I am more motivated than EVER to lose the rest.

Life is full of ups and downs, so why should we who struggle with our weight, give ourselves such a hard time when the scale goes up and down.

You are here, so you want it.

You can do it!!!!! We all fall down sometimes!!!

GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME BACK!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    welcome back :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.