Mini Success

Options
I can fit into my prom dress again. :smile:

I know for a lot of people, their prom dress is towards the end of their goals, but I've been overweight so long... I'm happy I can fit into it again though, I can use it for UCF's homecoming this year.

But I'll be happier when I have to take it to the tailors to have it altered to fit the new me.

Replies

• tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    Congrats! It is always good when you can hit smaller goals along the route to the big overall goal you have set. It helps keep you motivated and moving (at least for me).

Keep it up and you will get there!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    right on! congrats! I had a mini success today too! i put on a pair of work pants i havent worn in a year today! i couldnt belive they went over my thigh! a month ago they stopped above the knee!
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Yay! I have a mini goal dress, too. I can wear it now, but it's super tight. I have to lose 8-10 lbs to fit in it comfortably again. Congrats!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!! :flowerforyou: :love:
    That's mighty KQQL!!! :drinker:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:

In my opinon, when it comes to your health and making positive changes there is no such thing as a mini success! :happy:
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding last august and I tries on the dress a few weeks ago and I was swimming in it. My roommate was like why do you keep it? I actually am unsure why I keep it I think its to show myself and others how far I've come. I think its great that the dress doesn't fit me. It keeps me motivated to go further.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!