This Is It

Options
Onira76
Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
Hi all I never really introduced myself when I joined and I guess that was a sign that I wasnt all in on this journey....However a week ago I had this 180 switch go off in my head and I joined the gym, started counting calories seriously and using this site and my iphone app religiously....

So now I want to say hi, I would love to join any of you on this journey and please add me because lord knows this is one of the biggest journeys I will ever embark on.

Replies

• kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I find that the more people I have watching me the better I do everyday!!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish too....
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    Welcome to the fam! :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • grannysmj
    grannysmj Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    sent a friend request. I love this app :)
  • Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Me too, the fact that I am recording everything means I am accountable and in the past I havent been.
  • laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I couldn't do it without the app. So simple.
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :-). It can be hard work at times, but it gets easier, and if you stick to it, you can do it.
  • jenkidney
    jenkidney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I know what you mean, I've been trying my hardest to put myself out here so that I can both get support and be held accountable by people in the same boat as myself. It's not easy, but I'm taking it one day at a time! Feel free to add me.
  • Briaboo4
    Briaboo4 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! We can all use more support :)
  • maikastar
    maikastar Posts: 78
    Options
    Welcome!
    Feel free to add me if you want :) I think we all do better with both the accountability and the encouragement :)