Cool tool to help me . . .

Options
Hello, my name is Jerri. My aunt (in-law) told me about this website. I love it! Its really easy to record my daily food and my exercise. I even have a friend at work using this. I was told by my dr that I need to lose some weight to help conceiving a child. So that is the reason why I am pursing my weight loss.
Im not expecting a miracle to become a size 2 or anything, just to get healthier and enjoy life and what it brings. . . I never realized how many calories are in some foods . . . have a great day all my buddies out there!

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jerri. I just joined this site monday and I"m already seeing a difference in how my clothes fit. It's very motivating.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome. It DEFINITELY will help you!! :happy:
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    I think your going to love it!!!
  • JERRI5672
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement . . .
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: