Need vegetarian/vegan friends for food ideas

Options
MstngSammy
MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
I am transitioning to a more plant based diet with very little animal products. I would like some new friends that are also transitioning or live the lifestyle.

Replies

• sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an invite, and also check out some of the vegan and vegetarian groups on here!
  • Gloworm46
    Gloworm46 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided to become a vegetarian yet but love vegetarian recipes - checkout Saavy Vegetarian for some wonderful meals. I just made the Jamaican Red Bean stew yesterday and will definitely be making it again. Also lots of great Tofu and Quinoa recipes.
  • ada81
    ada81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too am a vegiterian and need diet recipes and support. Its not easy being meatless in a meat/potato world
  • ada81
    ada81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I will check out that website!
  • Leo_Joy_HG
    Leo_Joy_HG Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan, feel free to add me :)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian :) I have a few recipes but they contain eggs though.
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian verging on vegan. Always looking for more veggies to share ideas with!
  • toffee322
    toffee322 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    hi i wouldn't name myself vegetarian but i'm not a big fan of meat! i think they kind of smell... lol :) but i eat egg and drink milk and cheese and yogurt! and i don't mind fish but they were done right :)