32+ down.. pics (bikini! ooo!!) :)

Replies

• jyohio
    jyohio Posts: 3
    you look awesome!! keep it up!!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    congrats on your progress! i LOVE your hair!
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Awesome Sydney!! woo hoo, Serial Killer !!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Awesome Sydney!! woo hoo, Serial Killer !!

Hahahaha!! indeed, yo :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    I so love this thread! You are awesome and about on the same track as me.

Very inspirational! I really needed this today.
  • samanthasky
    samanthasky Posts: 114 Member
    We're on the same boat! You carry your weight REALLY well! I would have never guessed you were 267! I'm 5'4 and currently 235 and I alot of people tell me I look way less than that! Anyhoo, WTG you look amazing!
  • Syderelli
    We're on the same boat! You carry your weight REALLY well! I would have never guessed you were 267! I'm 5'4 and currently 235 and I alot of people tell me I look way less than that! Anyhoo, WTG you look amazing!

Isn't it funny how it works? I hold a lot of my weight in my chest and legs/butt.. so I think that is part of why people make those comments :)
  • dmanning0819
    dmanning0819 Posts: 93 Member
    Keep it up! Your looking AMAZING!!!
  • TahanyE
    TahanyE Posts: 83
    Amazing! And proof everyone is different because as of this morning I am 233 and look NOTHING like that and Im 5'9. Id love to have your body at this weight.
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Great work!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    "Sorry for the grossness"...... No grossness at all!!! You are doing great and you look beautiful. Even at your highest weight, you were still beautiful and carried your weight beautifully on your frame, even though 260 is not a healthy weight. Congratulations on your LIFE changes.
  • tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    great job!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Congrats on your progress! You must be proud!
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Nice pics you look great.

I love this site. :D
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    You look great...keep up the good work!
  • Syderelli
    Nice pics you look great.

I love this site. :D

I totally lol'ed
  • jmcdaniel0
    jmcdaniel0 Posts: 130 Member
    why do no pics show up for me? its like 30 percent show up and the rest dont... Odd. But either way, hats a good loss! My wife is also 5'10!!!
  • Syderelli
    why do no pics show up for me? its like 30 percent show up and the rest dont... Odd. But either way, hats a good loss! My wife is also 5'10!!!

Not sure why the pics wouldnt work for ya.. :(

But that's awesome! Does she tower over you, or are you tall also?
  • jmcdaniel0
    jmcdaniel0 Posts: 130 Member
    I am actually 5'11 so its cool! back in teh day, I dated a girl that was 6'2... that was odd...
  • Syderelli
    I am actually 5'11 so its cool! back in teh day, I dated a girl that was 6'2... that was odd...

I'm 6'2" with my heels :D I love wearing heels, not gonna let my height stop me..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!