Loss and Weight Loss

Options
How do you cope with loss and still get results? I've managed to maintain my weight and not gain any weight but two very special places in my heart feel like a hole's been punched through. Three actually...

1. My Grandfather died.
2. My Divorce is getting finalized.
3. My Dog of 19 years that I saw get born and was a gift from my grandpa died in his sleep while I was at the doctors for my check up. (I promised him and myself that I would be there when he died.)

All this month... I'm cutting out the comfort food I went to (Taco bell cheese roll ups and red velvet cupcakes) as those are obvious ones. I'm still drinking like 16-20 cups of water a day should i cut back on my water? (except for when I'll be out in the sun as I sweat quickly and dehydrate easy)

Replies

• leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    First, I am so saddened for you for your losses. So much to grief with which to deal. A triple whammy. {{HUG}}

As to your question, I would probably drop my water consumption a bit. I drink about 10 per day and that seems to work.

As far as the comfort food. That's great you are cutting it out. What are you doing to deal with the grief?

And, take it from someone who knows, stay the h*ll away from the radio for at least a month. It will just mess you up so bad...

Regardless, take care. {{HUG}}

:heart:
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the kind words. I greatly appreciate them.