Tummy, Lovehandles, Legs & Bum

Options
Ok so I need to tone my tummy, legs and bum.... and i know I can't target areas but the dreaded LOVE HANDLES!!!

whats the BEST exercises I can do at home for these?

(I'm not a member of a Gym and don't have time to go to one)

Replies

• mightymac
    mightymac Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Ok so I need to tone my tummy, legs and bum.... and i know I can't target areas but the dreaded LOVE HANDLES!!!

get the 30day shred dvd, you will soon tone up
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

The "best" exercises to target those areas are in the kitchen. Watch what you're eating.
  • chels1605
    chels1605 Posts: 206 Member
    Options

The "best" exercises to target those areas are in the kitchen. Watch what you're eating.

I'm already doing that and lost a stone... but need something to pull in the loose flubby bits!!
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    yea I need the same help :D
  • chellemitchell
    Options
    i have same prob x
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Thread title: Chubby parts I love on women.
    Thread content: Disappointment. :(
  • chels1605
    chels1605 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Ok well the 30 day shred here I come!! Why don't you girls do it with me!?!?
  • donna_do_good
    Options
    I'm staring the 30ds today, second attempt at it lol
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    My hips are the worst! I just cant get rid of it.
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    sounds like you're needing to tone while dropping body fat. i definitely second the recommendation of 30 Day Shred... it got rid of my back rolls and definitely tightened my midsection and bum, while doing 30DS and watching my food. if you can pair that with some additional cardio i would imagine you'll see an even quicker transformation.
  • luvmyharley
    Options
    Just bought it last night! When are you starting?
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I get bored with videos... I hear wonderful things about 30 day shred. I need to work on these same areas...
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    I get bored with workouts so I make my own. I have a blog with over 150 videos (all free, it's how I keep track of all of my workouts).

This is the workout I did yesterday: http://www.fitnessbender.com/2012/06/20-minute-full-body-hiit-full-length.html But there are bunches of options, and they are all home workouts. I hope that helps!

I have also heard that rushfit is good. :)
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift...its a comprehensive workout program with cardio, abs, total body strength training and lower body workouts.