EASTER FITNESS CHALLENGE - FEB 19

Options
Good morning all

Went for a walk for 1 hr with the dogs followed by a bit a housework and 35 min interval training on the elliptical is it just me or is interval training sooo much harder than just maintaining a regular pace.

Tuesday is cupcake day me and my daughter are just about to bake cupcakes for dessert 2nite and then later we will decorate them I think they will be pink and sparkly the way my little girly likes them. (I do the work but never eat them I let the kids get the enjoy them.

We will probably go on the trampoline for 20 mins or so this afternoon.

Going to walk down to the school later it is about 20 min each way.

My dad finally found the cd with my wedding photos on (we only got our mac in nov) so I have loaded them into iphoto I have put one as my main picture to remind myself that I can do this it was only 4 years since we got married so I will get back to that size again.

Have a gr8 Tuesday all!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Good morning all

Went for a walk for 1 hr with the dogs followed by a bit a housework and 35 min interval training on the elliptical is it just me or is interval training sooo much harder than just maintaining a regular pace.

Tuesday is cupcake day me and my daughter are just about to bake cupcakes for dessert 2nite and then later we will decorate them I think they will be pink and sparkly the way my little girly likes them. (I do the work but never eat them I let the kids get the enjoy them.

We will probably go on the trampoline for 20 mins or so this afternoon.

Going to walk down to the school later it is about 20 min each way.

My dad finally found the cd with my wedding photos on (we only got our mac in nov) so I have loaded them into iphoto I have put one as my main picture to remind myself that I can do this it was only 4 years since we got married so I will get back to that size again.

Have a gr8 Tuesday all!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: