Looking for my body twin :)

Options
Looking for a body twin with similar goals to message with, have support, share ideas...

I am 5'7", medium framed female with hypothyroidism....
SW - 230 (May 29, 09)
CW - 210 (Aug 19, 09)
Goal - 155??? I think ( have never been so dont know if that's realistic for what I want to look like....)

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I am not your body twin :) but I do remember seeing a thread for people with hypothyroidism, so you could go to that thread and talk with people who are the same as you! :drinker: Good luck on your journey!
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I just want to say congrats on the 20lb loss!! So proud of you! Keep up the great work!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Looking for a body twin with similar goals to message with, have support, share ideas...

I am 5'7", medium framed female with hypothyroidism....
    SW - 230 (May 29, 09)
    CW - 210 (Aug 19, 09)
    Goal - 155??? I think ( have never been so dont know if that's realistic for what I want to look like....)

There is a website that you send your picture to, put in your goal weight and they send it back touched up. I deleted it, but maybe someone still remembers it here.:drinker:
  • hammersshells
    Options
    Hi, We are not quite twins, but we both have hypothyriodism.
    I am 31 yrs. old
    Height: 5' 10'
    CW: 205
    Goal: 180

I'd be happy to chat w. you. I was hard core for a month or 2, then started slacking on my excercise due to shin splints, then let my diet go a little, but I am recommitted to doing what is best for my body. I could use a friend to motivate me.

Congrats on your -20! Best of luck with the rest! :flowerforyou:
    Jen
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Hi! I don't have hypothyroidism, but I am 5'7 with a starting weight of 230 current weight 183 and goal weight 150. =)
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for responding, and thanks for the kudos on the 20lbs...wish it was easier...lol

YAY! Friends that dont want to kill me for talking about dieting!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • carissa55
    carissa55 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I dont' have hypothyroidism but I am 5'6" and 142 lbs. I used to be 160. I'm trying to get down to 135 and its been hard! :) Congrats on your 20 pounds you lost. That is awesome!

Carissa
  • carissa55
    carissa55 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I forgot...I'm 34 years old.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for responding, and thanks for the kudos on the 20lbs...wish it was easier...lol

YAY! Friends that dont want to kill me for talking about dieting!!!!!!!!!:drinker:

They are just envious. Keep up the good work!:drinker:
  • Saken
    Saken Posts: 476
    Options
    i am not your body twin either, but if you are looking for a pal to share the fitness plans i am the right person to look for as i am looking for the same thing