B4 my son & After my son!

Options

Replies

• mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    LOL...I understand it's your opinion and you are allowed to have one, but from a fitness end of things I am seriously lacking muscular development for the competition world. Once you reach a certain level of fitness things change and you understand what REAL muscle is. Like I use to think celebs had great bodies, but after competing I realized that normal ppl who compete have better bodies, lol
    i know im gonna catch crap for this but you looked better before way to musuclar looking for a woman
  • mrscates
    Options
    I was 160 when I got preggers, 190 2 months after my son and today (this morning) I am 133lbs
    HA! I expected to see pre-success pictures of a skinny you (before) and with the baby weight (after)! Wasn't expecting that!
    LOVE IT! Way to go!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I was 160 when I got preggers, 190 2 months after my son and today (this morning) I am 133lbs
    HA! I expected to see pre-success pictures of a skinny you (before) and with the baby weight (after)! Wasn't expecting that!
    LOVE IT! Way to go!

sounds like my stats, except I'm not a success story yet lol
    I was 160 when I got pregnant with twins. 195 after (held this for 2 years) and I'm currently around 165. Love to be 140.
  • mrscates
    Options
    LOVE IT! Way to go!

sounds like my stats, except I'm not a success story yet lol
    I was 160 when I got pregnant with twins. 195 after (held this for 2 years) and I'm currently around 165. Love to be 140.

Keep working MissAnjy!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i think you looked fantastic before.

but.. so orange! oh my.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Amazing in both! You looked great before though :happy:
  • mpiglia
    mpiglia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    all i can say is wow... this is an inspiration truley....
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic both ways, congrats on your success!

(I don't think you look too muscular, I think you look awesome)
  • mrscates
    Options
    i think you looked fantastic before.

but.. so orange! oh my.

Competition color
  • Jrflaw22
    Jrflaw22 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, I was expecting a little more out of you. The thighs are a bit under developed and the back of your upper arms could use some work. Maybe its the photography.....I'm gonna need to see a few more pictures to really give my honest opinion. You can post them or send them directy to me. Remember: I'm tough, but I'm fair.
  • hedo2
    hedo2 Posts: 3
    Options
    this is amazing! I have been wanting to get into fitness competitions too, but I think I lack the know how of how to get there. I am currently 147, 5'10" and I just had twins 4 months ago. It seems my body is hanging onto everything still. What is your tip to building muscle? Do you do a lot of heavy lifting? Can I even accomplish this at home, or is a gym a necessity?
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    i know im gonna catch crap for this but you looked better before way to musuclar looking for a woman

According to who?? You..Give me a break. You look amazing btw!!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    I'll be honest, I was expecting a little more out of you. The thighs are a bit under developed and the back of your upper arms could use some work. Maybe its the photography.....I'm gonna need to see a few more pictures to really give my honest opinion. You can post them or send them directy to me. Remember: I'm tough, but I'm fair.

Is this real life???
  • mrscates
    Options
    I'll be honest, I was expecting a little more out of you. The thighs are a bit under developed and the back of your upper arms could use some work. Maybe its the photography.....I'm gonna need to see a few more pictures to really give my honest opinion. You can post them or send them directly to me. Remember: I'm tough, but I'm fair.

I never said I was "perfect" or had the best muscular build. When I started my transformation I had NEVER lifted weights. I started 2 months after my son was born at 190lbs and when I started I only ran and did DVD workouts. When I competed this year I had only been lifting weights for ONE YEAR, so with that being "tough, but fair" I suggest you know someones story and why may their muscles aren't as developed as you were expecting them to be. I don't need YOUR opinion because it's just that. . .an opinion. Next year when I compete I will have been lifting weights for 2 years only, so considering what I have accomplished in such a short amount of time I personally am VERY happy with my results.
  • mrscates
    Options

Is this real life???

RIGHT! It's like did you just want more pictures of me? LMFAO. Creep!
  • mrscates
    Options
    this is amazing! I have been wanting to get into fitness competitions too, but I think I lack the know how of how to get there. I am currently 147, 5'10" and I just had twins 4 months ago. It seems my body is hanging onto everything still. What is your tip to building muscle? Do you do a lot of heavy lifting? Can I even accomplish this at home, or is a gym a necessity?

Hire a nutritionist and personal trainer. If you can only afford 1, go with a nutritionist.
  • mrscates
    Options
    Thank you everyone! You can email me if you wish: thekatiecates@gmail.com
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! You're my new hero... and inspiration! Thanks for posting!! :)
  • workingitout2012
    Options
    arrgghh I really want to see the pics but I cant get the link to work?
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    *like*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!