EASTER FITNESS CHALLENGE - FEB 19

Options
Good morning all

Went for a walk for 1 hr with the dogs followed by a bit a housework and 35 min interval training on the elliptical is it just me or is interval training sooo much harder than just maintaining a regular pace.

Tuesday is cupcake day me and my daughter are just about to bake cupcakes for dessert 2nite and then later we will decorate them I think they will be pink and sparkly the way my little girly likes them. (I do the work but never eat them I let the kids get the enjoy them.

We will probably go on the trampoline for 20 mins or so this afternoon.

Going to walk down to the school later it is about 20 min each way.

My dad finally found the cd with my wedding photos on (we only got our mac in nov) so I have loaded them into iphoto I have put one as my main picture to remind myself that I can do this it was only 4 years since we got married so I will get back to that size again.

Have a gr8 Tuesday all!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Good morning all

Went for a walk for 1 hr with the dogs followed by a bit a housework and 35 min interval training on the elliptical is it just me or is interval training sooo much harder than just maintaining a regular pace.

Tuesday is cupcake day me and my daughter are just about to bake cupcakes for dessert 2nite and then later we will decorate them I think they will be pink and sparkly the way my little girly likes them. (I do the work but never eat them I let the kids get the enjoy them.

We will probably go on the trampoline for 20 mins or so this afternoon.

Going to walk down to the school later it is about 20 min each way.

My dad finally found the cd with my wedding photos on (we only got our mac in nov) so I have loaded them into iphoto I have put one as my main picture to remind myself that I can do this it was only 4 years since we got married so I will get back to that size again.

Have a gr8 Tuesday all!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    So I slacked off and didn't work out yesterday. Well, I tried but not hard enough. I am going to try to go for a walk after lunch when it warms up outside. I can tell I need to exercise. I am getting grouchy. A walk will help. If I decide not to walk then I am going to do thirty minutes of Taebo. I hope you all have a great day!
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Good morning! It's a sunny Tuesday here in the Colorado mountains. Hope it's a nice day for everyone else, too! If not, make it into a SUPER day with a good strong workout to lift your spirits. Everyday is what you make it - make today a day to remember.

Yesterday I did a Walk Away the Pounds dvd ~ which I liked but my legs were sore from Taebo the night before ~ I drank my waters, and I took my vitamins & meds. Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday are the 3 nights I watch tv so I'll probably be riding my bike the next 3 nights but I'll see if I can get in a dvd workout at least once.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Good morning all! I did my Biggest Loser DVD's. I really enjoy the workouts. I measured myself yesterday and I'm down 3.5 inches in three weeks-34 total since 11/19. I also hit my Valentine's Day goal weight this am. 11 pounds to my final goal! I upped my calories from 1200 to 1400. I wanna see if it gets me back on track . I also tried my very first Turkey burger last night and was very impressed. I added a few minced onions & worchester sauce and ate it with mustard. Not bad at all!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!! Didn't work out this a.m. but that's o.k. :smile: It's only Tuesday and I have 3 out of 5 workouts for my weigh-in week. Stayed in my calories yesterday - barely!! DH made the best meatloaf and I had a really hard time stopping eating it :tongue: Have a great Tuesday!!
  • mariasbrown27
    Options
    Hi all. I am new to blogging. I am trying to get and stay motivated to loose at least 10 punds and to get healthy. Last year I lost 55 pounds. Of that 50 I have gained about 17 pounds back. I have a new postion where I am seated most of the day. There is a gym on-site, downstairs actually, but by the time it's time to actually go I am so tired I don't feel up to it anymore. But since it's almost March and spring is around the corner, I am so motivated to get and stay healthy.

I am really impressed by your dedication and I am really trying make time for myself between work and home (2 boys - four and six - and my husband- my biggest baby).

I hope to get to the gym at lunch time for a upbeat walk on the treadmill.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I did two hours of cleaning today, and I'm doing some walking (commuting) later.

I'm on a cleaning jag! hooray.

:flowerforyou:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Sunday I rode my bike 29 miles in 2.5 hours, so I was pooped yesterday! Today I am going to do a Pilates DVD followed by a 15 min abs workout on my ball. Tomorrow... jogging!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Maria - just tell yourself that you will only do 10 minutes at the gym, everyday. Soon you'll be doing an hour and wanting to go!

lleanak - 29 miles! dang! Fellow Texans making me look lazy.

Yesterday I did 50 minutes elliptical, 25 minutes weights, and 10 minutes stretching. Originally, I only did 30 min on elliptical, but we went to an Italian restaurant last night, so I slipped another 200 calories in to get prepared - I had over 200 calories left over by the end of the day :laugh:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I'm really proud of myself... spent an hour and a half in the weight room, then an hour on the treadmill. I was surprised that I didn't need my inhaler (running indoors is killer on the lungs) and felt like I could go longer!

Vivakay, cleaning spree huh? Can I give you directions to my house :laugh:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't get to post yesterday but I did get alot of walking around done at my daughter's house. I'm the gopher while they lay the flooring. I did weigh in on Monday and I was 167.6 so I'm shooitng for 157.6. The bad news is that the PT person told me no cardio dance dvd's for awhile so my only exercise right now is walking. So I had to drag the treadmill out. That and gentle stretching for awhile. I hope I can make my goal but I will be happy if I just don't gain weight.